Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad news, Prayers Sent for family and friends

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
      Deb was a huge part of what we do at the Hogboy Hilton. Anyone wanting to celebrate her life is welcome to come out Saturday and join us. Give me some feedback and we'll plan accordingly.
      Please let us know what time and if there is anything we can bring to help out Gary

Comment

This thread, Deb, has taught me to be a better person. Because of you, I am going to live my life and love those around me deeper than before. You are loved and missed and I thank you for making me realize I need to be a better man.

Comment

Still so unreal. You will be missed by many, Deb!!!!

Swig Time

Skinny

Comment

I'm still confused, and numb to this news and yet I find myself kicking myself for not checking in on her more often. The Luis family will forever miss you Deb!

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
              I never met Debbie in person, but I learned everything I needed to know about her character by a selfless act she did for a fellow TBHer. He was in a serious crisis, and she committed an extremely unselfish act of kindness for him and his family. I am very sorrow for the loss of all of you who knew her, her family, and loved ones. May she rest in peace.

Here's the thread that made me put her on a pedestal:
              http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=351827
              Thanks for sharing that thread...I had never seen it and never had the pleasure of meeting Deb but I think it's apparent by all the tributes by everyone that she embodied true character and what's special about the GS and TBH in general.

Sad deal...without reading too much into the cause I would just suggest we all try to speak softer and be understanding to those whose hearts are hurting, broken and empty. You never know what others may be having to endure.

Other than prayer, sometimes being sensitive to others is the only gift we can give.

Someone here once shared this with me:
              "The loneliest people are the kindest.
              The saddest people smile the brightest.
              The most damaged people are the wisest.
              All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do
              ...Anonymous

Comment

Prayers to the family and the TBH family for a wonderful lady. I do not know her and she sounds like a wonderful person by what I have read. Don't know if I can make it out for Sat.
                PM me a address and I'll see what can do to squeeze out.

Comment

Our world is a poorer place without this kind soul. Perhaps we can honor her best by performing acts of kindness and generosity in her memory. RIP Deb.

Comment

Still can't quite get my melon around this. What a sweet and giving lady...always giving. I never saw anyone turn out grilled cheeses like that.

RIP, young lady.

Comment

Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
                      Someone here once shared this with me:
                      "The loneliest people are the kindest.
                      The saddest people smile the brightest.
                      The most damaged people are the wisest.
                      All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do
                      ...Anonymous
                      saved.....thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thank you Deb for making live great and for sharing so much with us all.

We know your reading all of these posts.

Comment

I never met Deb but can definitely tell from reading here that she was indeed a special person and very much loved by all that did know her and even some that didn't know her personally. I truly wish I could be even just a tiny little bit of the person she was...I am sorry for every ones loss especially her family.

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

This still doesn't feel real :/

Comment

I was blessed to meet her once at a tbh hh in Fort Worth. Great woman!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X