Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
    Sorry if I haven't returned your PM's or text, my thoughts aren't coming together very well. I hope to have basic details in the morning for a GTG for Deb on Saturday.

I will try to sleep on this happy thought. Me and at least 90% of the people got a hug the last time they saw Debbie Mattucci.

Hogboy
    Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    Gary, I think that number might be low. I can't remember ever seeing her NOT hugging someone or being engaged in a conversation that had her smiling ear to ear.

I remember the first time I met her I got hug and she acted as if we had been friends are whole life. What an exceptional lady

Comment

Prayers to her family.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        Will you be there Saturday brother? Would love to see you again...
        Brother I am going to try but it will be late if I do. But knowing the Hilton I am sure the fire will be burning late into the night.

Prayers are up for Deb and her family

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
          I'm still confused, and numb to this news and yet I find myself kicking myself for not checking in on her more often. The Luis family will forever miss you Deb!
          Brad you were the first person I thought of when I read this. The day I met you had just came from cutting Deb's grass and you tried to explain to me what kind of person she was.
          The thing you left out was the way she rubbed off on the people around her. Just like you are always doing for others that was Deb and every story I can tell will include her giving to others.

Comment

I'm just now seeing this and am in shock. I am so sorry.

Comment

Just got caught up on this very sad affair.
              I met Deb at all the Bownanza Team Gator outings. What a great gal. Prayer sent.

Comment

This is so sad to hear. Prayers for Debbie and her family.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
                  I honestly believe this is the most accurate one I have read
                  Agree... This is the most accurate post. After reflecting back to Debs breaking down to me in Alaska and it being for the EXACT same reason I split with my ex., it's almost like she was the angel who was telling me my story but only coming from her, with the exact same issue... So bizarre now that I look back on it. Thank you Deb for helping me cope with my situation, through your own pain. See you upstairs for the big hunt someday.

Comment

My condolences

Comment

My goodness...I once sent her a pm,and told her if we had a tbh'r of the year award she would win it every year.She'll be missed.

Comment

RIP Deb....Prayers sent to the Family

Comment

There will never be another TBHer with her heart and generosity. I guess that's part of what makes it so sad.

Comment

I regret that I never met her. RIP Deb

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                              I never met Debbie in person, but I learned everything I needed to know about her character by a selfless act she did for a fellow TBHer. He was in a serious crisis, and she committed an extremely unselfish act of kindness for him and his family. I am very sorrow for the loss of all of you who knew her, her family, and loved ones. May she rest in peace.

Here's the thread that made me put her on a pedestal:
                              http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=351827
                              I hadn't joined the site yet, so I missed this thread. What an inspiration she is! We can only work to be like her, and the world will be a better place.

Comment

So sad, prayers up.

Comment

Working...
                                X