Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another GREAT TBH member gone too soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if I haven't returned your PM's or text, my thoughts aren't coming together very well. I hope to have basic details in the morning for a GTG for Deb on Saturday.

I will try to sleep on this happy thought. Me and at least 90% of the people got a hug the last time they saw Debbie Mattucci.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Bowmansam View Post
      I never met Deb, but reading through this thread I could feel her love. I don't believe that anyone will be able to fill her shoes as the TBH angel but I believe she would be most honored if we all tried.
      X1000

I also believe this is the best way to keep her memory alive. I will try to honor her by passing on kindness

Comment

Wow, so sad. R.I.P. Deb

Sending prayers up for Deb, her friends, and family.

God Bless

Comment

Not sure how I missed this thread until now, and I am in total shock.

I met Deb a handful of times and I can truly say she touched my life and had my deepest respect from the start because of her generosity, and willingness to help anyone who needed it or not. She will truly be missed. Heaven gained another good one. RIP Deb.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

So very sad! Rest in Peace Deb

Comment

Prayers up for the family, RIP Deb

Comment

Prayers for all the family and friends. RIP Deb

Comment

This news makes me very, very sad. I could always count on a hug from Deb anytime I saw her.

RIP Deb you will be missed

Comment

Deb challenged you to be a better person. Not by her words...but by her actions. She will be missed but not forgotten.
                      I will be praying for her family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                        I will try to sleep on this happy thought. Me and at least 90% of the people got a hug the last time they saw Debbie Mattucci.

Hogboy
                        Gary, I think that number might be low. I can't remember ever seeing her NOT hugging someone or being engaged in a conversation that had her smiling ear to ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                          Gary, I think that number might be low. I can't remember ever seeing her NOT hugging someone or being engaged in a conversation that had her smiling ear to ear.

I totally agree

Comment

Just read this whole thread and am lost for words. Never met Deb but it seems that she was an outstanding human being. I lost a person recently like this and it is an awful and shocking feeling. Sorry for your loss brothers and prayers sent for her family.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                              Sorry if I haven't returned your PM's or text, my thoughts aren't coming together very well. I hope to have basic details in the morning for a GTG for Deb on Saturday.

Hogboy
                              I got a hug the first time I met her and the last time I saw her and a bunch of times in between. Really missing her...

Comment

Peace be with you Deb

Comment

Working...
                                X