X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
      don't think I would risk prison...or a lawsuit over some twisted thought that it's some "pervert" spying. I'm not going to live my life in fear or worry about what everyone else is doing...call that what you want. That stuff just doesn't bother me. especially somebody flying their drone in the woods...
      How is it a twisted thought that somebody could be watching your wife or kids?That stuff really happens.This wasn't a drone flying in the woods, it was over somebodies personal living/work space.Twice.
      I'm not a doomsday prepper either,but I do like the show.They've got some pretty cool gear.

DJ

Comment

Any one know where I can get a tracking pigeon? I shot a drone with a Rage this morning and I can't find it.

Comment

Gamo Whisper Soft......

Nosy, spying neighbors with too much extra income. Can buy them off the internet for about $500

I would shoot it in a heartbeat....deal with the nosy neighbor and consequences later.

DJI technology empowers us to see the future of possible. Learn about our consumer drones like DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3. Handheld products like Osmo Action 4 and Pocket 2 capture smooth photo and video. Our Ronin camera stabilizers and Inspire drones are professional cinematography tools.
          Last edited by wellingtontx; 05-14-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            My only question is.....

Shoulder mount or full body mount?
            I just spit iced tea out my nose !!!

Comment

Put on a Biden mask, so they cannot identify you and blast it

Comment

Originally posted by Team Roper View Post
                Any one know where I can get a tracking pigeon? I shot a drone with a Rage this morning and I can't find it.

Now that is some funny poop right there.......

Comment

I think fluorocarbon fishing line tied into a net in the general air space you've seen it travel would be more effective. Stuff is very hard to see in sunlight and I'm sure would wrap up in a propeller very effectively. Then you didn't shoot it down you were just bored and experimenting with fishing line.

Comment

Get one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by RODEO View Post
                      "It's in your airspace"?

Didn't know we "owned" airspace. If that's the case, can we shoot down an airplane or helicopter that flys over our property? My guess is no.

Pretty sure if you wanted to fly over a land owners property in a helicopter to do a "deer count" you have to have their permission. Why would a drone be any different?

Comment

These things give a live view of what they see? I guess they would have to or there would be no way to navigate them.

Comment

interested to hear some input from guys that actually own these things.

Comment

Drone Hunting Stamp

Might need this
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	drone-hunting-permit.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	24305061

Comment

im thinking tinfoil hat time,,they are reading you dude ...really!!! shoot the moe foe outta the sky....then mount that puppy!! bet youll be the first on your block!

Comment

Was informed that shooting one down is criminal mischief and the charge would be Criminal Mischief and the degree would be based off the price of the drone. Advice is to use binos and get FFA # off the drone and call local LE. It was advised to call local LE first time it was observed and make the report and then look for the # and pursue criminal charges against the drone owner. The camera may be there only to drive or operate the drone.
                                Wish the answer was take buckshot to the drone. It makes me very mad. My personal thought is I paid alot of money for my property and privacy and the operation of a low flying craft over said property is a violation of my privacy and trespassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X