No announcement yet.

Can I legally shoot a drone down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This oughta take care of that puppy! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU"]Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Bob, Shoot it down. OR call me ill drive over and shoot it down for you.

Comment

Originally posted by moe monsarrat View Post
        This oughta take care of that puppy! Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun! - YouTube
        Yeah Baby!!!

Comment

my advice? Wait for a broadside......

Comment

I still vote for my tannerite idea

Comment

Lay out in front of your shop in a speedo. $10 bucks says if they're spying and catch that, the problem will solve itself

Comment

Dang after reading this thread I see a lot of potential criminals in the making (both the drone operator and the shooter). I know I would not risk civil or criminal charges to shoot down a drone that has a very good likely hood of seeing my face.....

Although I've never tried it, I don't think I would like jail or a lawsuit.

Comment

yikes, Bob in a Speedo......

Comment

I say, sit back from a window so it doesn't know where the vmax round came from.

Comment

Originally posted by moe monsarrat View Post
                      This oughta take care of that puppy! Prototype Quadrotor with Machine Gun! - YouTube
                      That video is sweet!!!

Comment

I would take it out , use that drone 12 ga. Load

Comment

It seems to me that if you shoot the thing down and destroy it, then there is no longer any evidence of it. If the owner has the video saved for evidence that you shot it down, then he has evidence of him spying on you also.

It seems he'd have to incriminate himself to put any heat on you. I'd shoot it down either way because it would be a blast, and because **** him for flying a camera over my property.

Comment

When you find out if it's legal to shoot it down, please post your findings. I would really like to know. Thanks!

Comment

I can see a new drone market....."THE DRONE HAWK" Designed to find ad kill drones....

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post

My boss has a radio controlled helicopter with a camera. He flies it round his residential area and videos everyone. He can see the video while he is flying it so it can be totally out of sight.
                                Your boss and I would have major issues if I was his neighbor.
                                That's just sort of creepy to watch your neighbors like that...

Comment

Working...
                                X