No announcement yet.

Strava cycling app for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no designer but I think they need a large arrow head on the sides and the web address along the bottom under the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
      Mary,
      Are you going to be able to order them for the green jersey as well? If not can we get a New Jersey (I know that doesn't look right-dang spell check) order to go with them?
      The red white and blue jersey?

I'm in for a jersey whichever you do...

Comment

Sorry didn't rtfs. I see you can get the jersey too.

Comment

Sorry guys & gals. I really slacked off this week. Finally got my first ride in yesterday and it felt good. May get one more ride in tomorrow but we'll see.

Great job for those who toughed it out.

Comment

Been too dang hot to ride in the evenings for this old man! Tomorrow morning for sure. Next week I'm gonna have to figure a way to do it in the mornings before work. Not sure how that'll work out. Good job for those tougher than me this week!

Comment

I hate to tell you guys the weather up where I am right now, to locals it's burning up but to someone from Texas is down right cold

Comment

My ride this morning was a route I have not done in several years. Through some strange geological phenomenon, (or maybe due to fracking in the area) the hills have gotten considerably taller since the last time I rode them.
                Topping the last hill I could barely keep the bike moving fast enough to stay upright. I enjoyed it though - first ride over 20 miles since I've been back in the saddle.
                Last edited by jerp; 08-10-2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  My ride this morning was a route I have not done in several years. Through some strange geological phenomenon, (or maybe due to fracking in the area) the hills have gotten considerably taller since the last time I rode them.
                  Topping the last hill I could barely keep the bike moving fast enough to stay upright. I enjoyed it though - first ride over 20 miles since I've been back in the saddle.
                  Great ride John

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    Definitely a fracking issue. Those oil folks will kill us all by raising the hills so much! Great ride John!

Comment

Great job John !

Comment

Another strong week by the tbh bike riders

Comment

I'm having no luck with Strava. I've tried to use it on about 5 rides and have only been successful in recording 1. Needless to say, I really haven't been helping out the group totals.

I do need to get on the bike more though. One ride a week for 10 miles isn't cutting it...

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            I'm having no luck with Strava. I've tried to use it on about 5 rides and have only been successful in recording 1. Needless to say, I really haven't been helping out the group totals. I was having the same problem forever and found out my gps on my I-Phone was turned off for Strava.

I do need to get on the bike more though. One ride a week for 10 miles isn't cutting it...It's a start, keep after it !

Comment

Got in a ride this morning and boy it got hot quick. Met this kid at a tap room with his father about a month ago. He texted me out of the blue and wanted to go for a bike ride. I always like taking newbies out on the trails.

My son's mt bike was a perfect fit. Gave him a crash course in the parking lot and we were off and running. He did good for his first try at trail riding. I took it easy on him and skipped the tougher, more technical areas. We did as much smooth single track as his backside could take. He loved seeing all the deer on the trails. Good times...

I guess I'll found out if he really liked it if he comes back for seconds.

Comment

Good riding everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X