Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Strava cycling app for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take one little nap and go from 4th to 7th just like that. Man it is hard to keep up with you skinny wheelers.

Great job today Mary, and everyone else.

Comment

Nice Mary!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        Are you riding a road bike?

My wife and I ride the Mission trails on a regular basis. Sundays are awesome since it's not too crowded.
        Yes, road bike right now...my mountain bike is in the shop being tuned up. It's been sitting way too long. I should have that bike back on Monday.

Comment

I'm going to start logging unicycle under running since the pace is about the same.

I still can't figure out how to add people.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            Take one little nap and go from 4th to 7th just like that. Man it is hard to keep up with you skinny wheelers.

Great job today Mary, and everyone else.
            Not everyone is riding skinny wheels

Comment

As of right now Im 0.1 ahead of Mary for this week ! You better get to riding girl, Im going tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                As of right now Im 0.1 ahead of Mary for this week ! You better get to riding girl, Im going tomorrow.
                How far you riding tomorrow? Don't think I can do another 24 tomorrow, but I plan to do something.

Sunday...will either be Mission or back out at Leon. I'm looking for a big ride that day....once on the bottom of that white board was enough for me!

Comment

Ive been logging mine on a mountain bike. I'm looking for some skinny road bike tires to convert it and hopefully speed up my avg. It's 27.5 and they're hard to find. Suppose to be out on market pretty soon.

Comment

I just received an email from Jakroo on the cycling jerseys. Scheduled delivery here to me is Tuesday. If that is the case, I will have them in Wednesday's mail and you all should have them on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      Yes, road bike right now...my mountain bike is in the shop being tuned up. It's been sitting way too long. I should have that bike back on Monday.
                      What bike shop did you take it to?

I've had real good service from Bicycle Heaven and Gotta Ride Bikes. Top notch mechanics who really know their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TxCazador View Post
                        Ive been logging mine on a mountain bike. I'm looking for some skinny road bike tires to convert it and hopefully speed up my avg. It's 27.5 and they're hard to find. Suppose to be out on market pretty soon.
                        The 650b wheel size has been around for a long time. There are plenty of places online to buy "roadie" tires.

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a wider set of roadie tires for my 29er.

I'm going to hit the trails at Leon Creek/OP area tomorrow in the am if anyone wants to join up.

Comment

What bike shop did you take it to?

I've had real good service from Bicycle Heaven and Gotta Ride Bikes. Top notch mechanics who really know their stuff.
                          I took my street bike to Bike City on Blanco....not happy with it. It is not in tune....clicks all the time. Will have to do something about it after I get the mountain bike back from Ride Away.

I think I am going to go try Salado Creek here in just a few. Looks like a nice, albeit short trail to ride. San Antonio does have a lot of great places to ride....I'm not missing the Trinity in Fort Worth as much as I was.

Comment

I took my street bike to Bike City on Blanco....not happy with it. It is not in tune....clicks all the time. Will have to do something about it after I get the mountain bike back from Ride Away.

I think I am going to go try Salado Creek here in just a few. Looks like a nice, albeit short trail to ride. San Antonio does have a lot of great places to ride....I'm not missing the Trinity in Fort Worth as much as I was.
                            Which Ride Away? I'm not a fan of the one in Alamo Ranch at all.

Salado Creek is a decent ride for the road bike. It's ok for MTB. It's extremely rocky and technical. Leon Creek has upwards of 25 miles of trails if you try real hard. I'm trying to get a buddy of mine to teach me to navigate McAllister Park. Lots of good single track out there. If you don't know what your doing you'll end up going in circles.

Lots of great places to ride in an around San Antonio and the surrounding hill country. Austin is a fun place to ride too.

Comment

Which Ride Away? I'm not a fan of the one in Alamo Ranch at all.

Salado Creek is a decent ride for the road bike. It's ok for MTB. It's extremely rocky and technical. Leon Creek has upwards of 25 miles of trails if you try real hard. I'm trying to get a buddy of mine to teach me to navigate McAllister Park. Lots of good single track out there. If you don't know what your doing you'll end up going in circles.

Lots of great places to ride in an around San Antonio and the surrounding hill country. Austin is a fun place to ride too.
                              Ride Away at 1604 and Redland.

Comment

Ride Away at 1604 and Redland.
                                That's one of the good ones. The owner usually hangs out at that shop.

My office is near the one at Huebner Oaks and those guys have done me good in the past. You ever need good bike advice Jason is your man. He's been into competitive biking for years. Road/Cyclocross and MTB.

I just wish there was a shop here in SA that carried more aftermarket parts. Not to mention a better selection than Specialized, Trek or Cannondale.

Thanks to God for the internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X