Strava cycling app for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
    Has anyone upgraded your wheels on your road bike ? If so what did your get ?
    i'll post my specs tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      i'll post my specs tomorrow
      I'm riding a Trek Madone 4.6 and just ordered a set of Fulcrum Race Zero wheels.

Comment

Has anyone upgraded your wheels on your road bike ? If so what did your get ?
        Upgrading your wheelset is one of the best upgrades you can make. I got some quality Ritcheys secondhand (can't remember which model) and what a difference it makes. Don't be afraid to spend the big bucks on wheels.

Comment

Here is what I've been riding.

Comment

Smell that's a nice ride !

Comment

Thanks! Rained out today

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                I am about to upgrade to a rode bike. Leaning towards the specialized secteur.
                Can't get myself to buy one yet. Just don't have the desire. Instead I turned one of my mountain bikes into a commuter. So far 35miles is my longest ride.

Comment

[ATTACH]630616[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]630616[/ATTACH]

Nice ride!

Comment

This sounds interesting...
                      Poth Ride to Remember Online Registration Form Ride to Remember 2024 Registration Now Open Cost $50.00 per Rider or Runner Through October 20, 2024.

I'm thinking about it...but waiting to get my mileage back up. But Poth is pretty flat...so I think anything I do here has to be double there! LOL

Comment

For a comprehensive list of bike rides (not races) click the link below. I've done several and they are always a blast.

If you’re searching for a comprehensive list of bicycle rides in and around Texas, you’ve come to the right place. Click any link on a ride below, and you’ll see: the date, times, address (including a map to get there), ride lengths, course maps, and elevation info. After you’re done with a ride, please take […]

Comment

Here's my ride. Pieced together from several years of parts. Doesn't look like too much, but rides good enough for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bikw222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24312983

Comment

Nice ride jhatt.

www.wheelbrothers.com is a great place to find rides. We all need to pick one and ride together if y'all promise to ride slow.

Rides I have planned:
                            1) Peach Pedal in Weatherford, Tx.
                            2) Goatneck in Cleburne, Tx
                            3) Hotter Than Hell 100
                            4) 3 weeks off bike to go Elk hunting the second week of Sept. !!!!
                            Last edited by 7sdad; 06-27-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I rode the Leon Creek Trail today.....I really it!

We should do a group ride out there.....anyone interested in doing that one evening?

Comment

I'm on strava... just noticed his post.

Comment

Working...
                                X