• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liked page also

Comment

I liked page also.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Dang man, Im not a facebooker but I need a PTBA sticker.
        X2. Love the name. I don't do Facebook though

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Dang man, Im not a facebooker but I need a PTBA sticker.
          If there gets to be enough activity on there, I'll definitely get some stuff made up. I'm sure I'll need help dragging a deer out again this year, I know how I can pay you this time

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
            I started a Facebook page earlier today. There isn't much activity yet, but feel free to like the page and add pics, tell stories, share TC photos etc.

Pine Tree Bowhunter's Association
            I liked the page yesterday as well (think I was # 43 ). I love the 903 Outdoors page and would like to see another east TX specific page doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetex View Post
              Have you had any luck planting radishs or turnups for deer food plots up in Red River County?
              It worked on my lease

Comment

I liked the page. Hope I can add some pictures this season!

Comment

Were they the deers first choice over the oat, wheat or other food plot plants? I'm trying to pick an differant food plot plants for this deer season, everyone plants beans,wheat, oats and ect....trying to find something that will draw them away from others food plots.

Comment

In planting a rye, oats, soybeans, and pintos this fall.

Comment

Keep an eye out fellas!!! I took Downtown44 out to the lease last week to show him the spots open for this year. It had just come a big rain and we where stomping through by a little creek. We stopped to look at a place where several trails intersect and he somewhat calmly said, "Man watch that snake." There was a 3-4' cottonmouth laying right where we had just walked. I don't know how we didn't step on him or get bit!

Wear your snake boots, even if you're wearing shorts.

Comment

Anyone have any opening on there club or lease.

Comment

Guys, one of the most valuable and overlooked plant you can have is HONEYSUCKLE! Its a year round food source. I have it on all my fencerows and fertilize it. Deer absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                            If there gets to be enough activity on there, I'll definitely get some stuff made up. I'm sure I'll need help dragging a deer out again this year, I know how I can pay you this time
                            I think I still owe you a deer dragging.

Comment

I just liked the page too Steve. All this rain we're getting I think it's gonna be a really good year in east TX.

Comment

Jooger you're buddies with R. Haltom, correct? Do you know what the deal is with that new high-fence place in front of his lease? I was told the back side of the HF place was open so deer could traverse back and forth between them but I've seen axis, fallow and blackbuck driving by on the highway there so I'm assuming it was completely closed off.

It's not a big deal if you don't. I was just more curious than anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X