Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Control Rant Threads (or Rants in General)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keep View Post
    Alright now that hit close to home

Let me fix it for him...

"SHORT grumpy bald guy forum"

Comment

Alright now that hit close to home
      Well you know, us kids down here in the Play Pen Forum gotta poke and prod y'all old farts. Lol

Skinny

Comment

Let's just have an Old Fart's Forum when you have to have been a member for a certain amount of time in order to log into that. That will help us not have to weed through all the idiot threads from people that just got on here and can't quit flapping their yap. Better yet you need to be voted in because of your prior post content.

That would keep out all of those people with the name that Michael said we couldn't say anymore.
        Everyone says this is a family, well then like a family, we can let all the immature kids (newby's an gum flappers) play in the living room (campfire) where we can still go if we want but the adults hang out in the kitchen and bbq pit (old farts forum) with the adult things like knives and 21 drinks (intelligent conversation)
        This will work just like what happens at real family gatherings.
        Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post

Yeah and we could start a Grumpy Bald Guy Forum as well and make you the ringleader!!!

Skinny
        Thanks for the laugh Fellas.......

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Just thinking out-loud here.....don't kill the brainstormer..

I agree with you AK. I like them separated. About the only suggestion I could make and again, I'm just bouncing stuff off the wall, is to place the gun kills in a separate forum as well. I'm thinking that might pull some of the gun feel off the ATC.

Heck if we can only have one extra forum for kill reports and they can't both go there, maybe place the archery kills back in the ATC of a bow forum and the gun kills go in the separate forum.

Preparing the shield..
          I see a stoning at Nanza in your future

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
            I see a stoning at Nanza in your future
            Austin, brother...you should have seen Smart in his prime when he first found the green screen...he was a Villian!!

Comment

Let's just have an Old Fart's Forum when you have to have been a member for a certain amount of time in order to log into that. That will help us not have to weed through all the idiot threads from people that just got on here and can't quit flapping their yap. Better yet you need to be voted in because of your prior post content.

That would keep out all of those people with the name that Michael said we couldn't say anymore.
              Everyone says this is a family, well then like a family, we can let all the immature kids (newby's an gum flappers) play in the living room (campfire) where we can still go if we want but the adults hang out in the kitchen and bbq pit (old farts forum) with the adult things like knives and 21 drinks (intelligent conversation)
              This will work just like what happens at real family gatherings.
              That already exists, and it works exactly as you suggest. I thought you already knew about that and were able to sign in to............wait..........

nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                Michael,
                I will borrow from Fishndude and ask why don't you put the Bow back in Texasbowhunter.com You have to wade through way to many gun classifieds, gun kills, gun related, and "let's talk ******* threads" these days to find anything that is related to archery.

Just one person's opinion.

Hogboy
                I can't bow hunt anymore, so I use a gun. I guess part of why I don't post much anymore.
                Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                  Austin, brother...you should have seen Smart in his prime when he first found the green screen...he was a Villian!!
                  I have NO DOUBT about that , when I first got on here I might have hated him a time or two, he just made me think more before I posted. He's an "ok" guy I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post

mesquitecountry, Fishndude, Breezy and BoB led me down the wrong road.

What can I say....I was an impressionable youth..

Last edited by Smart; 01-09-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      mesquitecountry, Fishndude, Breezy and BoB led me down the wrong road.

What can I say....I was an impressionable youth..

Guns don't make people post, people make people post!

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                        Guns don't make people post, people make people post!

People discussing gun control don't kill the peace. Politicians that attempt to pass gun control laws do.

Comment

Meme time yet?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357766928.844740.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	24157877

Comment

Meme time yet?
                            [ATTACH]441629[/ATTACH]
                            Lol, nice

Comment

Meme time yet?
                              [ATTACH]441629[/ATTACH]
                              She needs to wash her hair.

Comment

I accept partial blame Jason but our boy Travis had the greatest rant in Tbh history.

Rob, we lost that place. Owner died and the daughters took over. I am hunting in drippin and still not having much luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X