Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey !

Comment

Let the men hunt! Then you ll get your hat!

Comment

Why don't you haters just drive to Monroe on Church Day and go to their service with them to prove everyone else how bad they are.

Comment

call um back, Jack!

Comment

Call in February

Comment

You could always just cancel, and wait for the ball cap to show up at wal mart. Because it will be there soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
                they are always on facebook. add willie or jace and ask them about it. I would do it as a message first and if no reply then post it on the wall.
                If you think ANY of those guys have ANYTHING to do with what's on their FB pages, I've got some beach property in Arizona to show you.

Comment

Originally posted by ETXBow View Post
                  Why don't you haters just drive to Monroe on Church Day and go to their service with them to prove everyone else how bad they are.
                  WEST Monroe. Us people frim their get highly offended if you say Monroe LoL.

I actually grew up with ine of the guys on the show and these people are great church people.

Comment

having the same problem with some shirts and decals....no answers or nothing

Comment

We went and listened to Phil speak at a big church over in sugar land a few years back, well before the show started. Down to earth and seemed just as genuine then.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        They are to busy trying to memorize their lines and work on their acting skills so stupid people will think its really a non staged reality show. ....but let me tell ya how I really feel.
                        Everyone knows its scripted and staged, it's their personalities that make it entertaining.

Do I believe Jase makes up all the funny little comments he has off the top of his head, no. But I bet he makes up a lot of them and the writers make up stuff based on his personality.

Same with Si and the rest.

Comment

Who cares if the show is stage ! It's a great show, I and millions of other people love it .

Comment

Originally posted by ETXBow View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                              You could always just cancel, and wait for the ball cap to show up at wal mart. Because it will be there soon enough.
                              You can already get a lot of it at Academy along with Swamp People gear.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                is there?
                                systemnt how did you get ( Banned!!! ) under your screen name?

Comment

Working...
                                X