No announcement yet.

Duck Commander Customer Service???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are always on facebook. add willie or jace and ask them about it. I would do it as a message first and if no reply then post it on the wall.

Comment

So are they the kind of duck hunters that burn other peoples blinds and slash tires and shoot decoys? Apparently to be "hardcore" like some of these heroes you also have to be stupid.

Comment

clowns

Comment

Placed an order with them back in Nov. Shippment arrived two weeks later and was missing a shirt. Sent a reply on their web site about the short order. Supplied them with my order conf# and within a week the other shirt arrive.

They made me Happy Happy Happy!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            is there?
            . I read and watched everything I could before I actually started "duck hunting". I wanted everything to be as perfect as possible. Didnt take a call to the field until I was told by a seasoned hunter to start bringing it with me and he would leave his at the truck. I hunt mostly private now due to the abundance of topwaters now but do have some public water I frequent. Its just irritating to have someone walk in on you and try and set up on top of you 10 mins before LST. Then blow their DC kazoos at birds Ive already been working over my spread and sky blast at em with their 3 1/2 inch black clouds. You run into them at the ramp and bs with them and come to find out this is their first ever duck hunt because of that show.

Comment

They are a solid Christian family and company, they are still making all their calls by hands. I don't think they were expecting the flood of fans the show would create. They did the show to promote God, family, humanity, and hunting

Comment

They mass produce cheap calls. If you want a real call and great customer service, drive over to Mont Belvue and visit Joe with JB Custom Calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Medicbo View Post
                  Placed an order with them back in Nov. Shippment arrived two weeks later and was missing a shirt. Sent a reply on their web site about the short order. Supplied them with my order conf# and within a week the other shirt arrive.

They made me Happy Happy Happy!
                  Can't ask for anything more

Comment

Originally posted by nathyn View Post
                    . I read and watched everything I could before I actually started "duck hunting". I wanted everything to be as perfect as possible. Didnt take a call to the field until I was told by a seasoned hunter to start bringing it with me and he would leave his at the truck. I hunt mostly private now due to the abundance of topwaters now but do have some public water I frequent. Its just irritating to have someone walk in on you and try and set up on top of you 10 mins before LST. Then blow their DC kazoos at birds Ive already been working over my spread and sky blast at em with their 3 1/2 inch black clouds. You run into them at the ramp and bs with them and come to find out this is their first ever duck hunt because of that show.
                    Wow.. That's a lot of words that could have been more efficiently summed up with a simple "Waaaaahhh".

Comment

Originally posted by bullshark View Post
                      They are a solid Christian family and company, they are still making all their calls by hands. I don't think they were expecting the flood of fans the show would create. They did the show to promote God, family, humanity, and hunting
                      There is no way on earth that those guys make every call by hand.

Comment

^ lol systemnt. Thats good clean fun right there.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          They mass produce cheap calls. If you want a real call and great customer service, drive over to Mont Belvue and visit Joe with JB Custom Calls.
                          Or talk em into givin up with a Echo.

Comment

They do not hand make their calls. They are parts that ordered and assembled. Then put into a DC package.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              There is no way on earth that those guys make every call by hand.
                              Considering they are "millionaires" now off of duck calls lol. I guess RNT, Echo and Zink just aint doin something right.

Comment

Are you sure about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X