Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Duck Commander Customer Service???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
    They do not hand make their calls. They are parts that ordered and assembled. Then put into a DC package.
    I remember watching an episode where they had to use a lathe and I was scared through the TV. I can't see them turning any wood there and sure can't see them molding plastic. It is a funny show to waste a few brain cells watching though. Just wish their Cust Svc was better. At least Stealth Cam actually answered the phone before offending me.

Comment

I thought about becoming a duck hunter, until I tasted one. Yuk! I do enjoy the show though.

Comment

As a call maker myself......aint nooooo way they are all hand made. Plastic mass produced polycarb for the most part.

They ARE hand assembled and tuned.

Note: Nothing wrong with their product in any way, and I'm dang sure not hatin.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
          I thought about becoming a duck hunter, until I tasted one. Yuk! I do enjoy the show though.
          The duck...or the hunter?

Comment

They are to busy trying to memorize their lines and work on their acting skills so stupid people will think its really a non staged reality show. ....but let me tell ya how I really feel.

Comment

This thread is funny to me.

Comment

funny. had a buddy go on vaction in that general area and they detoured and went by the DC HQ. Willie was standing outside talking to some people. they stopped and visited and got some pics made with him.

Comment

Originally posted by nathyn View Post
                  . I read and watched everything I could before I actually started "duck hunting". I wanted everything to be as perfect as possible. Didnt take a call to the field until I was told by a seasoned hunter to start bringing it with me and he would leave his at the truck. I hunt mostly private now due to the abundance of topwaters now but do have some public water I frequent. Its just irritating to have someone walk in on you and try and set up on top of you 10 mins before LST. Then blow their DC kazoos at birds Ive already been working over my spread and sky blast at em with their 3 1/2 inch black clouds. You run into them at the ramp and bs with them and come to find out this is their first ever duck hunt because of that show.

agreed this is very aggrivating

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
                    This thread is funny to me.
                    x2

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                      I heard Si was promoted to manager of the customer service department....
                      "That's a fact....Jack"

Comment

Jep said it best on the "Redneck Roadtrip" episode... "Haters gonna Hate!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Si says.. Hey.
                          Alot.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AD7pr0gfJY"]Duck Dynasty - Duck Dynasty: Hey - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            As a call maker myself......aint nooooo way they are all hand made. Plastic mass produced polycarb for the most part.

They ARE hand assembled and tuned.

Note: Nothing wrong with their product in any way, and I'm dang sure not hatin.

That's all well and good, but do you know any real duck hunters that blow one of their calls?

I cant help you with any advice on their customer service. Probably tons of kiddos got DC stuff for christmas and they are having a heck of a time keeping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                              That's all well and good, but do you know any real duck hunters that blow one of their calls?

I cant help you with any advice on their customer service. Probably tons of kiddos got DC stuff for christmas and they are having a heck of a time keeping up.
                              That's all I use!!! I love them don't stick and I call in hundreds with them. Bit in not going to pay 100s for a call I have blown a lot if high dollar calls that are great but I love my duckcomander calls

Ps my dad got his first on in the early 90s and I started in early 2000s before all the hype of duck dynasty.

Comment

LOL - I love their show, but because I watch it, I wouldn't bother waiting for a return call......

They are in the entertainment business, unless you are buying big, you'd have better luck dealing with a distributer.

Comment

Working...
                                X