Pantera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Sitting here at the house of blues in Dallas. Exodus just left the stage. They brought their A game tonight.... Anthrax is about to hit the stage...
    dude sound's like fun,bonded by blood and now ur going to die for the indians.awesome.

Comment

...or get caught in a mosh. LOL.

It's like clapping with one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        ...or get caught in a mosh. LOL.

It's like clapping with one hand.
        lol textbook.

Comment

Mosh pit was in full effect. Exodus made sure of it. Check out the band Holy Grail. Solid band. Municipal Waste put in a great show too.

Comment

Anthrax is taking stage. Later

Comment

Milano mosh some folks, homie.

Comment

Milano mosh some folks, homie.
                speaking of milano mosh my buddy that played drum's for rotting corpse also toured with billy milano [mod] and layed down the drum tract's for method of destruction last cd red white and screwed.but he got screwed no royalty's whatsoever.

Comment

Here you go creek indian bob......http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_sold_m..._pantera#page1

Slayer rocks, but Panterra RULES!

LOVE me some Antharax too.... Attack Of The Killer Bee's.......

Comment

That is a legendary DFW METAL bar. Not bikers. Many thrash bands form the area played there. Rigor Mortis and Rotting Corpse to name a couple.
                    What you got against Biker's? J/K! Best Pantera show I seen was at the Bandito clubhouse in Texarkana! Wife wasn't to impressed, trip to see my old man....

Comment

Reinventing The Steel Cranked LOUD and PROUD tonite! RIP DIME!

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                        Here you go creek indian bob......http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_sold_m..._pantera#page1

Pantera Riffs will have you banging your head, true, but Slayer riffs will make you lose your freakin mind!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                          Pantera Riffs will have you banging your head, true, but Slayer riffs will make you lose your freakin mind!!!!!
                          dime crushes slayer, those guys aren't even in the same universe as dime.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post

Anthrax and Exodus blew the place up last night. Anthrax paid tribute to Dimebag and RJD. Crowd was nuts.

Comment

What a great way to start humpday!

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                                dime crushes slayer, those guys aren't even in the same universe as dime.
                                ...and Lombardo destroys vinnie and Tom destroys rex and Phil.....

Hopefully you Pantera guys realize that Kerry and Darrel were the best of friends.

Both bands are considered top 6 by most important people in metal.

It's pretty much Sabbath, Metallica, Priest, Maiden, Slayer/Pantera.

Comment

Working...
                                X