No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie! Hope you have a great Sunday. I'm always sending prayers up for you and your family. Give us a big smile today!

Comment

Prayers continuing for Macie, I hope she has a great Sunday!

Comment

Just beautiful, thanks Brian. Rest easy Macie gal!

Comment

Prayers continue for Macie.

Comment

Hello Miss Macie!

Comment

Hey Sister ><>

Comment

Brian I understand about the hunting!

Macie I agree that it should be snuggle time!

That's still a great picture of a wonderful young lady, even if she's mad!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Doctors...... I'll take God any day. Prayers up for Macie. May God show the docs who God is.

Comment

Nothing like a warm bubble bath to bring out a smile

Tyler's puppy had to make sure we where doing it right. Honestly I think the puppy is worried about Macie being in the water. He keeps coming in and licking her as if he's checking one her. He will lick her then look at me with a real puzzled look.

Brian

Comment

There's that beautiful smile, glad to see it . Have a great day Macie gal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                          There's that beautiful smile, glad to see it . Have a great day Macie gal.
                          Yes Sir! X2

Comment

Macie, I know that you like the water, but to get puppy kisses while in the bath!! WOW

Praying for you Macie, that God will continue to do his wonderful work in and with you.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope you're having a great week. We check on you every day on this thread and keep praying for God's touch on you and Mom and Dad and sister and brother. Keep smiling pretty girl.

Comment

Good Morning Macie! I saw this thread this morning and just had to say hello. I am new here so had no idea this was going on. Sending prayers to you and your family. Hope you have a wonderful day today and a fabulous weekend. Never underestimate the power of Him. Doctors can't play that game, but we sure can. Wishing you the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X