Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie, have a great day!

Comment

Got some semi good news today. Keili just called, Macie had a week long EEG study scheduled for October. As you can imagine, yes we want everything that can be done to be done but man another week off work. Well the hospital just called and said they had to cancel and would need to either: reschedule OR they could bring all the stuff to the house and set it up and leave it for a week. That's a no brainer!! I was so excited that I don't remember when this is going to happen. I'll let y'all know later tonight. God listens and knows our needs

Comment

Yes He does, Brian!

Comment

Praise be to Him.

Comment

That is great new brother!

Comment

Now you got me crying in Taco Bell. What a great and awesome God we serve. I see this test showing the Drs a new thing. Macie will do great in her environment being relaxed and her zone. Thank you Lord!

Comment

Good morning sunshine, have a great day.

Comment

Tim, your post do that to me every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    Tim, your post do that to me every morning.
                    Hang tough my brother, He's got this.

Hey Macie, give Mom and Dad a big smile today as they need it like we all do.

Comment

Just going to be Macie, Tyler and our new teenager Madison till Saturday. Mom and Harley just left for Ole Miss for a rifle match. Should be fun. Lol. So thankful for the nursing help we will have.

Comment

Great news! Have a good afternoon and evening Macie!

Comment

Good deal for the EEG! Hello Miss Macie!

Comment

Hey Macie gal, checking in on you to see if Dad's keeping you happy today. Give him a smile and a laugh, I heard he does neat tricks when you laugh at him.

Have a great weekend, will check on you tomorrow from the stand.

Comment

In for smiles!

Comment

Have a good weekend Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X