No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Macie! Hope you had a good weekend! Sending more prayers out your way. Have a great week!

Comment

Good morning beautiful, hope your weekend was a great one. Have a great day.

Comment

Hello Macie, have a great week, we're grateful for you and your family.
        Praying for you girl. If you wake up it's Pizza and Ice Cream time.

Love you sweetheart.

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Keep smilin', Macie!

Comment

Hey Mathie, what up?

Comment

Macie is hanging in there. She has a stomach virus that she can't seem to get rid of. So hasn't been real happy the last couple of days. I still get a half smile when I read her y'all's post.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Macie is hanging in there. She has a stomach virus that she can't seem to get rid of. So hasn't been real happy the last couple of days. I still get a half smile when I read her y'all's post.
                Glad to hear she's still got a smile in spite of the problems she is facing. I'm a firm believer that laughter is like a medicine, it does the body good. Give Macie a kiss for all of us and we'll continue praying and believing for complete healing and restoration.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Glad to hear she's still got a smile in spite of the problems she is facing. I'm a firm believer that laughter is like a medicine, it does the body good. Give Macie a kiss for all of us and we'll continue praying and believing for complete healing and restoration.
                  Yep!!! X2

God Bless Macie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    Amen!

Comment

Hello Miss Macie! Hope you are feeling Better! We Love you Girl!!! Have a Great weekend Miss Macie & all The Gardners!!

Comment

Macie goes in for a EEG this morning. Had to keep her awake all night so she would sleep during it.

Comment

Hope you are feeling better Macie. Have a good weekend and keep smile all you can!

Comment

Happy Friday, Miss Macie. Hope today goes well. I don't like them ol' doctors any more than I expect you do. Just smile at them, it'll drive them crazy trying to figure out what you are thinking!

Comment

Hello Macie, enjoy the weekend. Praying for you!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Macie, have a great day and Holiday tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X