Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continue going up for Macie!

Comment

Well we had a house full of teenagers tonight for a friends birthday and Macie was In her chair when everyone got there and was happy the entire time we sat in the living room and ate dinner, sang happy birthday and ate cake all while Macie giggled away. She laughed so hard she had tears lol

Comment

God bless you every one, Brian. I pray the new procedures line up the urinary issues and a peace and comfort come over Keili that lets her sleep for two days! Of course that necessitates you stepping up to the plate AGAIN, big boy, but YOU CAN DO IT!

Love hearing about giggles.

Comment

Beautiful pic of you "giggle box". Praising our God for new revelation to the doc. Praying tonight for peace and comfort for your Mom and all of you. Praying also for miraculous healing all over your body Macie. He is able!

Comment

Ricky I do try. The problem is Keili is a very lite sleeper and hears everything. So anytime Macie moves she's up checking on her.

Keili and Harley will be going to Fort Benning 8/2 for week. Harley is going to the Army Marksman Unit smallbore rifle camp. So Keili should be able to get a little vacation. Her only worry should be getting up and to the range on time, then she can relax while Harley works.

Plus we talked to a lady who is interested in taking the night hours that Macie gets. She is local and sounds willing to be there whenever we need/want a break. We both hate to use that word, but have come to realize that we do need to get away, even if it's for a hour or two.

Brian

Comment

I have not read all of the posts since 2011, although I did read them often when the accident first happened. I think about Macie, Brian, Harley and Kelli daily and I'm completely blessed by reading about you and your lives. I know it is a hard struggle for you but your reflections help me with mine. You are a true blessing in my life. May God return those blessings to you ten fold.

Comment

Hey Macie gal, wanted to send you a pic of a super hero we spotted at the hospital.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	24317878

Comment

Try again

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	24317879

Comment

Sorry tmag but this is the reaction I got from Macie.

Comment

I like that reaction, keep laughing "giggle box."

Comment

Hey Macie

Sorry I havent checked in on you in awhile. The Gremlin and I still pray every night for that pizza party. I hope all has been going well for you and your family.

Comment

Brian, praying for Keili to get some deep rest (a Godly type rest). Praying for Macie and the rest of you.

Macie we love those smiles and giggles!!!

God Bless.

Comment

Hey, Tim, that cute pancreas really jacked up your wardrobe selection process. Get well soon so we can look at you without sunglasses.

Continued prayers for sweet sleep for Keili and total restoration for Macie.

Comment

Ok TBH I've always shared everything so here it is....

Y'all know that Macie gets tubed to go to the restroom. Today she has been very fussy and her stomach was hard as a rock. But GI didn't want to tube her because they are trying a new med. so just now Keili decided to tube just a little to try and see if it was just gas. So we are sitting here talking and all of a sudden Macie lets out the manliest fart you have ever heard. Scared the heck out of Keili and I. Harley came in to see why we were laughing and Macie did it again!! Yes she keeps us laughing.

Bria

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                Ok TBH I've always shared everything so here it is....

Y'all know that Macie gets tubed to go to the restroom. Today she has been very fussy and her stomach was hard as a rock. But GI didn't want to tube her because they are trying a new med. so just now Keili decided to tube just a little to try and see if it was just gas. So we are sitting here talking and all of a sudden Macie lets out the manliest fart you have ever heard. Scared the heck out of Keili and I. Harley came in to see why we were laughing and Macie did it again!! Yes she keeps us laughing.

Bria
                                OMG that's funny. Bless her heart...bet she feels a lot better!

Comment

Working...
                                X