Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian,

Where do you hunt in Tyler Co? I live in Woodville and would be glad to get supper for ya one night at The Tree if you are ever in.

Comment

You got it Brain! Sending prayers now.

Macie, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and feel better.

Comment

Brian, praying for Macie's fever to break and the infection to leave. Please keep us posted.

Thank You Jesus for the answer to our prayers.

God Bless.

Comment

The Dr agreed to wait till Monday and see how the second antibiotic does. Plus Macie has a appointment with the urologist and GI on Monday any way.
          Thanks for the special prayers.

Brian

Comment

Praying for my sister in Christ for complete healing on that fever issue

Comment

We tell that fever to line up in the name of Jesus and Macie's body to be at the temperature that God designed it to be. No more spikes, no more fevers, and NO MORE ILLNESS AT ALL in Jesus' name. Our God can do all things, and we declare and decree that the enemy is turned back from Macie and that she step into the will and purpose that God has on her life. Amen.

Comment

God bless you all

Comment

Harley is having pictures taken for Fair Queen Contest today, I was suppose to stay home with Macie but I have to work. So Macie got a day out with the girls. I think she was the winner for the day. Of course she sleep it away in the car, dang teenager! Lol

Hers a sneak peek at Harley's pictures, this is just a phone picture

Comment

Tmag I hate to say this but last night I told Macie that you were sick and in the hospital, she laughed!!!!! I told her it wasn't funny, that you were in pain. She then got a REAL serious look on her face. Lol dang I wish we knew what was going on in her head. Lol

Brian

Comment

Me too, Brian.

Comment

She was right to laugh Brian they gave me Delaton for pain and I got pretty happy real quick. Had to lay down within 5 seconds of it hitting my arm in the IV

Comment

Tmag I can't wait to get home and tell Macie. Lol

Comment

Praying for Macie and TMAG here for God to completely heal and restore.

God Bless the Gardner's and Tim.

Comment

Macie. I need some pointers on this air bed. It keeps adjusting and raising me higher on the.bed

Comment

Tim it should have a adjustment on it to make it harder or softer. Macie's is just a dial on the air pump.

Comment

Working...
                                X