Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one adds pressure under my back, then my butt, then my leg and starts over. It is annoying

Comment

For some reason Macie is extremely happy about going to Houston this early on a Monday morning for 2 doctors appointments. But we'd rather see this huge smile than anything else

Comment

Looking good beautiful girl. Have a great day

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the smile Macie! Keep them coming. You have a great week and I hope you are feeling better.

Comment

Looks like Harley beat me to it. Lol.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie! Love that smile. Prayers always.

Comment

Thanks for the smiles Macie. Thanks for the post Harley.

Praying for good reports from the doctors.

God Bless.

Comment

Hey Macie, my day is over and done. Hope yours has a great one for you and Mom

Comment

Praying that the Dr. visits went well and the new antibiotic is working. Gorgeous smile little lady.

Comment

Ok let me see if I can get all this straight. Lol

The urologist figured out today that, while most people hold 500-600 ml of urine before completely emptying our bladders, Macie is holding 1300-1500!!!! So much that it's backing up into her kidneys. Plus when we cath her we only get a few 100 out. I'm am confused on why we don't get it all, I guess cause it's in her kidneys. Anyway they put a foley bag on her, to try and drain everything. It will stay till Thursday, then we will be on a very strict 6 hour cath schedule. Hopefully this will keep her drained. This could also explain some of the bowl movement problems, long story short, if her bladder and kidneys are that big then they may be pinching off her intestines, not allowing her to "go" like she needs to.

They also want to do a spinal MRI to see if there are any nerves that are getting pinched and causing the bowl and bladder to stop working.

To me it sounds like a good day, maybe we are on to something. To Keili it's bad. She feels that she didn't do enough for Macie. If you don't mind say a prayer for her. She runs on 2-4 hrs of sleep each day. She doesn't need to be blaming herself for this.

Oh and by the way Macie has been laughing all day! Hasn't even taken a nap today. Lol. Keili says this is the calm before the storm, we shall see.

Thank you once again for all you do for the Gardner family.

Brian

Comment

Prayers for macie

Comment

Prayers Up! Tell Miss Macie to keep those smiles up!!

Comment

Macie! Look at that beautiful smile!

Comment

Praying the Drs. seem to have it figured out now and hopefully treatment will be effective and no more infections. Tell Keili she is a blessing from God and don't be discouraged. Most of us wouldn't have the stamina or the patience to handle all of the things she does. Your family is a bright light in this old world of darkness my brother.

Comment

Sending more prayers up for Keili.

Comment

Working...
                                X