No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon Macie. Hope you're having a wonderful day with dad and Harley being home now.

Have a great day tomorrow on the 4th, stay cool and have fun watching the fireworks.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie. Hope you're having a wonderful day with dad and Harley being home now.

Have a great day tomorrow on the 4th, stay cool and have fun watching the fireworks.

Comment

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope your weekend was a great one. Have a great Monday.

Comment

Mornin Miss Macie!
            Have a Great Day!

Comment

Well Miss Macie has another bladder infection. . The only thing we can come up with is that it is from her holding her pee. She has always done this, even before the accident. Keili is besides herself, worried that it's something that she isn't doing. The only thing she could be doing more is stay awake all night and change Macie the minute she goes. I think we are going to have a nurse here tonight to help. We can't do a catheter by herself. If Macie doesn't go by 1:30am then they will have to cath her. Hopefully she doesn't end up in the hospital again.

Brian

Comment

Prayers up for you and yours brother!!!

Comment

I'm declaring that bladder line up in Jesus' name. Quickly and permanently!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                      I'm declaring that bladder line up in Jesus' name. Quickly and permanently!
                      In agreement, amen!

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

I just want to take a minute to say thank you to the entire TBH family for all of the love and support you all have given our family. Y'all are truly amazing. I went back and read some of the posts from 2011 after Macie's accident and wow. We as a family prayed hard In the hospital but I realized that without you guys Macie wouldn't be doing as well as she is. Thanks for the daily comments and videos! Love y'all!

Comment

Prayers Up for Macie! Hope she is alright!

Comment

Originally posted by 10.9 View Post
                              I just want to take a minute to say thank you to the entire TBH family for all of the love and support you all have given our family. Y'all are truly amazing. I went back and read some of the posts from 2011 after Macie's accident and wow. We as a family prayed hard In the hospital but I realized that without you guys Macie wouldn't be doing as well as she is. Thanks for the daily comments and videos! Love y'all!
                              Harley, that's what family is for. Macie and your family has touched our hearts and lives and helped a lot of us to see the awesome, miraculous, healing and gracious God we serve. I feel I speak for lots of TBHer's that we have grown in our walks with God because what we've seen in the Gardner family. We Love Y'all and look forward to seeing the updates on Macie and the rest of you!

God Bless

Hows the shooting going?

Comment

^What BowCrazy said^

Comment

Working...
                                X