Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byrom1212 View Post
    We live in a older house that my dad remodeled about 10 years ago the house is about 60 years old and we have had a few over the last year. Or I guess I just notice it more that we have son and my head stays on a swivel all the time. Just little things like a voice or a noise that we can never figure out what caused it heard someone cough one night looked at my wife and she asked if it was me. Have had cups fall off the counter. The ones that freak me out is when the dog starts barking and I try to put it up to the fact that labs are scared of their own shadow. But about 3 months ago I was up putting my son back in to bed my dog was standing in the door way wife was in bed I heard foot steps walking down the hall and my son asked if mommy was up so I said yes then the dog turns to face the hall with teeth bared and barking like she’s about to rip something apart witch is odd for her. I look down the hall ready to deal with what ever she is freaking out over and see nothing. I look in the bedroom and my wife is still in bed. I didn’t sleep that night or a few after that. Funny part is ever since this ugly stray cat showed up about 6 weeks ago it has all stopped. I guess that cats are good for something other than killing field mice.

I hate cats.... But if they repel spirits... I dont know I really hate cats!

Comment

Good reading here. I have one I'll tell when I have a little time later.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
        I hate cats.... But if they repel spirits... I dont know I really hate cats!
        I cant stand them and if it pees or craps on the deck chairs again I guess we will just be dealing with the bad spirits.

Comment

Cleanse the house in Jesus' name.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmania View Post
            Cleanse the house in Jesus' name.
            Can I get that at Wal Mart?

What aisle is that on?

Jesus Cleanse... It Cleanse, It Saves, It Repels Evil Spirits.
            Attached Files

Comment

I've read every post.... very interesting.

Comment

Bump for the 31st.

Comment

I used to hunt in Leon county at my families old homestead that has been around since the late 1800's. The A frame house that my Grandmother was born in is still standing, it was built in 1920 I believe, and I would drive in From College "Waco" and spend the night while hunting down there. We were always scared to be alone in that house just because of all the old furniture and pictures etc... I fell asleep on the couch one night when a Norther was blowing through, I remember awaking briefly thinking it had gotten cold but fell right back to sleep. In the morning, when I woke up, I had an old quilt draped over me "This was not a quilt that would have just been draped over the couch, in fact my mother confirmed later that she had that quilt put up in a closet" It sounds crazy, but I have no other explanation.. I had no recollection of ever getting up." I'm a believer in guardian angles, and that is all I can sum this experience up to. Needless to say, It was several years before I stomached up the nerve to sleep alone in that house again...

Happy Halloween folks!

Comment

Originally posted by robat noj View Post
                    My brothers best friend is blind.he has told me that he has experienced spirits since he was young,good and bad.the most memorable event that he told me was when he was lying in bed and suddenly felt like something was strangling him and that he could not move no matter how hard he tried.after that happen he went into his moms room to retrieve a crucifix to hang on his wall.after hanging the crucifix on his wall he turned to walk away only to see it flying across the room and smashing on the opposite wall.this was not his first and will not be his last encounter with spirits.he has moved several times since this incident and says no matter where he goes it still occurs to this date.
                    if he was blind how did he see it fly across the room---lol

Comment

my high school religion teacher told us about being an assistant to the local exorcist…he talked about speaking with the devil, furniture getting thrown around the room the whole nine. Surprise! Surprise! most of these people practiced satanism.

Comment

Yep its halloween

Comment

I've seen the Paranormal movies. Those things would freak me out. I've seen some strange things that can't be explained.....

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                            if he was blind how did he see it fly across the room---lol
                            That's funny right there!

Comment

We were vistied by the smootie mustache spirits last night.

Trust me, you want no part of the smoothie mustache spirits.

Comment

Has anyone been to the battlefield at Vicksburg, Mississippi? Or toured the old houses along the river? Kinda weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X