Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jetlag887 View Post
    You guys are nuts, put your trust, heart and soul in Jesus Christ and nothing else matters!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ, then you believe in a Heaven, then you believe in a soul, thus you must believe in souls and spirits....

The 2 points don't clash

Comment

^^^Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Checkin' Heavies View Post
        If you believe in Jesus Christ, then you believe in a Heaven, then you believe in a soul, thus you must believe in souls and spirits....

The 2 points don't clash
        What he said......I was within inches of my dad when he passed (cheek to cheek). As he passed he said, "mama". I know my grandmother was there to take him to his heavenly home. I believe!

This is a post I started after my grand daughter had a little incident at our home. It has been quiet since they moved out.

Comment

We seem to think it is a young child and a lady.

Im not sure why some people think they are deamons? Could it not be angels? If you believe in God and the Devil then you have to believe in angels and deamons alike. Without one none can exist.

Nothing bad has ever happened. I dont live in fear. Who knows we could know the guys and they are protecting us. There are guardian Angels.

Maybe they are just clumsy and bump into stuff.

Maybe they lost something in the cabinets a long time ago and cant seem to find it. I lose stuff all the time.

I dont have all the answers. Leave that to the big man up stairs.

But why would I want them to leave? They aint hurting no body. What if they are helping?

Just a few questions for all the believers out there.

Comment

Something is holding them here. They need some kind of closure. Some kind of release, I don't know how to say it. Sometimes you can just tell them to go.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              What he said......I was within inches of my dad when he passed (cheek to cheek). As he passed he said, "mama". I know my grandmother was there to take him to his heavenly home. I believe!

This is a post I started after my grand daughter had a little incident at our home. It has been quiet since they moved out.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=107329
              Bumped up your old thread. Bring on the goose bumps

Comment

I always tell the ghost to click his heels together 3 times and say "I wanna go home" I dont know where I got that. Pearl Jam Tune?

Comment

My wife and I live on a small place in the country one day I was putting new numbers on the mailbox and as I bent down to get an wye level view I noticed Something taped to the bottom of the mailbox, I mentioned this to her and she said she has bible verses all over the place I have found them on trees in horse pasture I am still finding them and we have lived there almost 11 years. But for sure there Int no bad things happening around us.

Comment

OK, my wife and I have lived in our house for 14 years and it was built in 1925. In that time a lot of people have lived in the house, some of them are dead. We've done a ton of remodeling, floors, electrical, appliances, the whole bit.

After I started reading this thread I looked into the doorway into the kids dark room. Guess what I saw????

Nothin. Been alive for 43 years, never seen nothin. Had good friends die, my father die, all my grandparents die, aunts and uncles all dead. Still ain't seen nothin. Know why? I don't. I think there's nothin to see. Like to hear ghost stories, but I've seen nothin. Gives me all the goosebumps, but nothin to see.

I see a lot of real stuff...

Comment

This is one of those things, that if you haven't experienced it you don't understand it. Also, the dog thing is very true. Dogs at my house randomly bark at corners and the air regularly. Not just one dog. All dogs.

Also, I dont think all ghosts are evil. I've never felt that I was in danger for myself or my daughter in my house when I had the feelings someone was watching me.

I believe in heaven, I believe in God. I also believe in ghosts. They are real.

Comment

I'll make an open offer to anyone. If they're real and were present two people could stand side by side and see 'em. Any of you ghost believers could take me to your haunted houses or cemeteries or whatever and show me one. Or we could hang out long enough to at least SEE SOMETHING!

Not gonna happen.

Comment

Well thank you so much for calling me aliar.

Comment

Sleep tight everyone!!

I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by hondo View Post
                              OK, my wife and I have lived in our house for 14 years and it was built in 1925. In that time a lot of people have lived in the house, some of them are dead. We've done a ton of remodeling, floors, electrical, appliances, the whole bit.

After I started reading this thread I looked into the doorway into the kids dark room. Guess what I saw????

Nothin. Been alive for 43 years, never seen nothin. Had good friends die, my father die, all my grandparents die, aunts and uncles all dead. Still ain't seen nothin. Know why? I don't. I think there's nothin to see. Like to hear ghost stories, but I've seen nothin. Gives me all the goosebumps, but nothin to see.

I see a lot of real stuff...
                              Maybe ghost don't like you so they stay away from you.

Comment

interesting thread. i'm not sure what i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X