Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuoms View Post
    which building would this be? I had a ghost encounter when I stayed at the Andrew Jackson hotel.
    This just reminded me of a ghost encounter I had at a hotel. I stayed at the Menger Hotel that is right next to the Alamo in San Antonio, on a school trip back in high school. I was not aware that the hotel was haunted. Me and two other girls stayed in the same room. There was a hair brush on the bed at the foot end but far from the edge and while I was sitting on the bed the brush flew off the bed and I said jokingly, "man if this hotel was haunted I would have thought a ghost did that!" Then the next day I mentioned it to the teacher and some other students on the trip and they said that the hotel was haunted and the 3rd floor always got the most activity thats why we stayed there! We were on the 3rd floor and had a view of the Alamo. Did some research just in case they were pulling my leg and sure enough it is!

Last edited by ksebesta23; 10-31-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I grew up in East Texas on what was an old cotton plantation...heck, the pine timber behind my house was terraced off down the hill from where the old cotton rows were once planted. Anyhow, I dont have time to go into all of the details, but TRUST ME, there are things...maybe spirits, maybe not, that do things that we cannot explain. I lived in terror in that house for 5 years. Things got so bad that my mother had her log of events noterized and signed by the realtor and an attorney prior to putting the house on the market. Lights switching on and off, dark shadows crossing the halls, an old black man standing at the foot of the bed with hollow eyes just starring through you, carpenters that REFUSED to work in the house after hearing mumbling voices, balls of white and blue light bouncing off the walls in rooms where there was none, absolutely NO outside source from plane, light etc. **Ah..deeep breathhh*** Ok, horrible smells that would move from room to room that smelled like death, it grabbed my dad who refused to believe this mess up until that point. I could go on and on and on....the believers will nod their heads while the nay sayers spew their beer laughing. It's all fun and games until something happens to you that you cant explain. Good luck to the naysayers....I am sure you will rush back to this string for support if and when anything ever happens to you. Oh...and yes, the house sold 3 months after we sold it and has changed hands multiple times since. My mother ran into one of the previous owners, and he nearly broke down in tears when she asked him if anything weird every happened while he lived there. Anyhow...thats a piece of my story. I lived it and it SUCKED.

Comment

I love this stuff! Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Who ya gonna call...?

Comment

Why yall wanna dredge this up on halloween? Now im gonna see dead people driving home from work in the middle of the night!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
              Why yall wanna dredge this up on halloween? Now im gonna see dead people driving home from work in the middle of the night!!

There outside now! Couldnt resist!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post

Me too!! And they keep coming to my door asking for candy!!

Comment

Great thread. Probably one of my favorite topics.

Todd

Sent via Todd's IPhone using Tapatalk.

Comment

I would be freaked out!

Comment

Rhea Mills Baptist church parsonage is Haunted. House was moved to Rhea Mills from U.P or Highland Park area. Chairs moving shadows and such.
                      Last edited by Fannincnty; 10-31-2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood...

If you're all alone, pick up the phone...

If you've had a dose of a freaky ghost, who you gonna call?

Comment

That's the way it was at our house huntingfanatic. It would quit for a while and then start up again. We sold the house to a single woman and she sold the house again in about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                            That's the way it was at our house huntingfanatic. It would quit for a while and then start up again. We sold the house to a single woman and she sold the house again in about a year.
                            It has to be us or something we own. I don't think it's the house. This all began in a house we previously owned although that experience was a little more intense

Comment

I never talk about this but I'll give you a summery

When I was a young kid we just moved to a new neighborhood in FL. Down the street from our house an old man who lived alone was robbed and killed in his house. We met a few kids that lived in a house near ours and they wanted to go in the mans house and poke around. We broke in and me and my sisters took stuff from in there.

That night was one terrible night. Our world was turned upside down. I will says no doubt ghosts exist. My dad hired a lady who came in and fixed everything. We were terrified but we had to go back in the middle of the night and return everything.

It all went away. Since then I've been kind of open to things like that. I will tell you if it's a bad ghost you will know right away. Your thing in your house is not evil. Just accept it and go with it.

Comment

Well I made it home without any sighting's of unwanted spirit's. Gonna grab a couple beer's, watch some TV, wrap myself in garlic with a moat of holy water around me and try to sleep!

Comment

Working...
                                X