No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, I should have been more clear.
    I am saying as Christians we should not fear spirits and demons.
    I am certainly not calling anyone a liar, I have never seen one, but I certainly would not be spooked of it.

Comment

5 pages! I never thought it would be this interesting. I personally think the guy whining about his un girlfriend last night was way more interesting, but that thread got deleted.

If you dont believe you dont, if you do you do. I wish I didnt.

My wife texted me before lunch today and said both baby monitors came on in different rooms today blaring white noise. They were off. Then all the sudden on and loud white noise like the TV when its off.

There is probably a reasonable explanation for everything or maybe theres not. Either way it is not normal. Note the thread title: Paranormal Stuff.

Comment

I really liked the pics.

I wish you would set up for more and do some video too.

Maybe you will get something from the pics that will explain who your ghosts are. Or at least verify your thoughts that the ghost has no bad intentions. If I had this going on in my house and I had an infant, I can guarantee you I would have video and sound surveillance recorded on the infant at all times.

Maybe you can get the ghost to help with some of the chores around the house.

Comment

Just better not to know or not to worry about it.

My dad would say: Out of sight out of mind

Hoping to get it out of mind again.
          Last edited by Coach W; 02-21-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Sister in law had a home in Marble Falls. One several occasions people that visited her mentioned that they felt someone was standing beside their bed at night. They would also hear this strange sound very near their ear. It only happened in this one bedroom...and no one knew about any of this before they stayed in that room, but they had the same freeky experiences, and non of them would sleep in that room for 2 nights. My wife talked to a priest about what to do and say and she did it. This did the trick for about a year then it all started again. They finally sold the house.

Comment

Also, when they bought that house in Marble Falls it came completely furnished including linens, dishes, etc. It was like someone just wanted to get out of there quick! Now they know why.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                This is one of those things, that if you haven't experienced it you don't understand it. Also, the dog thing is very true. Dogs at my house randomly bark at corners and the air regularly. Not just one dog. All dogs.

Also, I dont think all ghosts are evil. I've never felt that I was in danger for myself or my daughter in my house when I had the feelings someone was watching me.

I believe in heaven, I believe in God. I also believe in ghosts. They are real.
                I will never sleep in those back two rooms...

Comment

Tonight is gunna suck...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Tonight is gunna suck...
                    LMAO.. Just dont close your eyes

Comment

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post
                      LMAO.. Just dont close your eyes
                      I would find this tread when I'm at a lake house and I have to sleep in the living room where I can see everything... And everything maybe can see me...

Comment

I dont know what to say about all this stuff. I know that I would get the heck out of there cause you cant kick a ghost tail when it isnt an actual physical being.

Comment

Anymore story's?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk"]‪The Waterboy - Don't Smoke Crack‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

This sure is some spooky business.

Comment

I've never seen a ghost, or run into anything that I really was afraid being a ghost. But, there are things that go down with old houses.

When I was in elementary school my folks decided to build a new house. The spot they chose was a spot that an old house had been standing on. My grandfather bulldozed the old house after he bought the place. Well, after my folks house was completed strange things started happening. I could lay awake at night and here cabinets in the kitchen shutting and drawers rolling in and out. Never really scared me it just became normal. Everyone in the house could hear the same thing. My great grandmother absolutely refused to go into our house because she believed it to be haunted. Example, she told a story (and we did look it up in old newspapers to confirm it) that just across the road a boy had been killed by shotgun accidentally going off as he crossed the fence. The boy's name was Bobby Reynolds (this happened in the 40's). My baby sister (about 5 years old at the time) had an imaginary friend. One day my mother walks by her as she was sitting talking to a corner. Mom asks who are you talking to: my sisters answer- my friend Bobby! (No one had ever told her about me great grandmother's story for fear it would frighten her)

My mom doesn't believe in ghosts, but she does believe in angels. She believes that Bobby is my sister's guardian angel.

Comment

Working...
                                X