Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

LSBA 3-D Shoot, Saltgrass Archery Club, 04/27/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSBA 3-D Shoot, Saltgrass Archery Club, 04/27/14

On Sunday, April 27th, the Lone Star Bowhunters Association will host a 3-D Shoot at Saltgrass Archery Club, Brooks Park 5700 FM2004 Hitchcock, Texas 77563. You do not have to be a member of LSBA or Saltgrass to shoot.

This will be a fun day and a fundraiser for Saltgrass Archery to help restore and support the club. The LSBA will be donating what would be our portion of the shooting fees to Saltgrass.

The shoot fee will be $20.00.

Listen up on start times:

Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.

Trad shooters will be starting at 8:00 a.m.

All other shooters will be starting at 8:30 a.m.

Both starts will be California starts.

Saltgrass' rules and regulations will apply.

Come shoot, have fun and support archery!! Hope to see you there!!

For any questions, please contact Saltgrass President, Mike Ruiter at (713) 248-7179 or LSBA President, Dena Kana, at (409) 739-2630.

Will put it on the calendar!

Comment

I will be there! Was at the range this morning and got to shoot with Mike

Comment

Saltgrass Archery Club is excited to be the host !!!!

We are cleaning some new spots just for this event

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
          I will be there! Was at the range this morning and got to shoot with Mike
          Desert Dug's new bow is awesome !!! We shot the spot range. After shooting 65 to 75 yarders, the 20 yd shots looked way too close

Comment

The LSBA is looking forward to it!!

Comment

Good to see Saltgrass on it's way back - I am not a member but if you have a work day scheduled and need some help prepping let me know. Strong back, weak mind and a kickbutt weedeater available

Comment

"Strong back, weak mind and a kickbutt weedeater available"

dadogg !! My new best friend !!

All kidding aside,,,Thank you for the interest in the club. I will keep you posted on the workdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
                  "Strong back, weak mind and a kickbutt weedeater available"

dadogg !! My new best friend !!

All kidding aside,,,Thank you for the interest in the club. I will keep you posted on the workdays.
                  Keep me posted also. Hunter and I may be able to come out and help!

Comment

30 targets... Fun, food and fellowship!!

Comment

Looks like I may have to dust off my hinges and get back into 3d. Adding this to the calendar, hope Uncle Sam doesn't decide that I need to work that day

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                        Keep me posted also. Hunter and I may be able to come out and help!
                        Will do

Comment

So is LSBA going to start doing 3D shoots again or is this a one time deal? The state shoot Tejas hosted was a good time.

Ray

Comment

The LSBA is starting to do some 3-D shoots again. It is a different format, making it more simple and fun. We shoot by the hosting clubs rules and stakes. The LSBA believes that it is important to support archery clubs and our members who shoot 3-D. If you are interested in hosting a LSBA shoot, give me a call at 409 739-2630 and we can discuss details.

Comment

Saltgrass set the lanes this Saturday. If you shoot a compound bow, you will need a 5 pin sight

for you Traditional shooters: don't worry ! I have a stake for you !!

We are shooting off the levee for our first event and the LSBA event.

Like Hot4huntin said: FUN,,,,,,food ,,,,,,,,and Fellowship

Comment

Working...
                              X