Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

LSBA 3-D Shoot, Saltgrass Archery Club, 04/27/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The course is lookin good.

Comment

How much for me and the wife and 2 kiddos age 6 and 4 to shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyDiamondShooter View Post
        How much for me and the wife and 2 kiddos age 6 and 4 to shoot?
        How about ... you and the wife shoot at regular $20 price each, and the children shoot for free and get pins when they finish ??

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
          How about ... you and the wife shoot at regular $20 price each, and the children shoot for free and get pins when they finish ??
          Sounds good not sure if my 15 year old daughter is coming or not but I don't mind paying for her also! I will tell my wife!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyDiamondShooter View Post
            Sounds good not sure if my 15 year old daughter is coming or not but I don't mind paying for her also! I will tell my wife!
            We are a family club. If your 15 yr old comes, I will pay her entry fee !! Lookin forward to meeting you folks !

Comment

Saltgrass Mikerr is a standup guy trying to get Saltgrass back I where it used to be. Kudos to you mike.

Comment

Aw...shucks

The truth is: I am just an archery enthusiast, who wants to better the sport.
                I saw the range, for the first time, and thought it was a pretty
                cool place to fling some arrows. Then, one day while hanging out
                at the practice range, a dad and his son came out and shot a
                while. I observed their interaction together and marveled on the
                aspect that it was string and pointy sticks that brought them to
                Saltgrass. On the next trip to the range I watched a dad, mom,
                and 4 stair step kids, all line up and shoot, with competition on
                specific shots, and the MOM out shot them all !! I was hooked.
                I said to myself, "Self, you know....this here archery range thang
                sure seems to bring families together and people seem to have
                fun here. I think it will be worth putting a few years of time and money on this project and see if we can get the club functional again.

so far....so good

Comment

Yessir!

Comment

Easter Turkey

I ordered an Easter Bunny 3D target, and they sent me this Turkey !!!
                    You will shoot at him eating corn
                    Attached Files

Comment

Shoot yea!

Comment

Good stuff, Mike!!

Comment

What kind of ranges are the targets? Would like to shoot a 3d course, but don't want to be slinging arrows at 60yds for my first time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGasMan View Post
                            What kind of ranges are the targets? Would like to shoot a 3d course, but don't want to be slinging arrows at 60yds for my first time.

Most targets are between 20-30. There may be one or two around 40 but nothing crazy. Saltgrass Miker may get squirrelly with limbs, trees and grass. He's like that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGasMan View Post
                              The walk about targets have a couple of great long range lanes. One set up at 80. A lot of 60 and 50's. 3d's. Will be set up by mike no longer then 40 per rules.

Comment

I'm sure you just made my sister's day! I saw them practicing yesterday kneeling and leaning at 20-30 and we set a 40yd mark Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X