No announcement yet.

LSBA 3-D Shoot, Saltgrass Archery Club, 04/27/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I came into camp everytime like this!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398624057616.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	24301532

Comment

LSBA & SaltGrass Archery!

Was an awesome shoot thank you Mike and all volunteers! Only my second shoot in over a year but brought w me my wife and lil ones! I think I might have just messed up cause they all are fired up about it!!!! My wife didn't get to fininsh all 30 cause our baby was ready for nap! My 15 year old daughter loved it and already asking when next one is!! My wife liked it just as much said next time we find babysitter for our 2 year old cause she is finishing the course! Our 4 year old son shot all 30 like a trooper and still wanted to shoot his bow when we got home!!! My 6 year old daughter gave attitude most of the morning but still flung a few her first shot at the bear was a classic pic to come!! I am very greatful to Saltgrass Archery and the LSBA for putting this together I think we may have some lifers here!!!!

Comment

3d!

Here are the only pics I got!

Name:	140427_0000.jpg
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	24301539

Name:	140427_0001.jpg
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	24301540

Name:	140427_0003.jpg
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	24301541

Name:	140427_0004.jpg
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	24301542

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	24301543

Thanks to Saltgrass Archery for putting on this event. This was the first event my 4 yr old daughter has gone to and loved it. Looking forward to the next one.

Comment

I know you beardedbowman and some of the other folks with little ones probably were the reason my sister and BIL were whispering too each other "two more years and that'll be Dayton!" (My nephew)

Comment

thanks for coming out !

Looks like there was an abundance of fun all around !

This event made me aware of how important LSBA to the sport of hunting with a bow. Thanks for asking Saltgrass Archery Club to help build awareness !!
              I urge you all to go to their website and see how easy it is to be a part of a great political ally to the bow hunting community
              I could not have pulled this off without youall's help. Thanks TBH !!!

Hey,,,,,let's do it again next month.

Comment

Kudos to Mike, Volunteers, and LSBA for the shoot Sunday. George and I had a great time. You've not seen the last of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                  Amanda2427 and her other half checking their shots
                  [ATTACH]616939[/ATTACH]
                  Gee thanks for the call out Russ!! I think we have created a monster, we really enjoyed it look forward to the next!

Comment

We shooting on the 25th?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      We shooting on the 25th?
                      Yes sir!! I laid out the course this evening. Sort stakes tomorrow. I guess I should start a new thread for May ?? Hope you can make it

Comment

Working...
                      X