Arrow launched big axis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
    Man, he ducked and it look like it hit a little high, hopefully angle helped you out. I would give him time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I kinda thought the same thing but when it plays out it looks like the arrow is bouncing around in the middle.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong, but at that angle he still should be ok.

Comment

I played and paused it iver and over. Looks just a bit forward like it may have caught the upper back point of the cartilage on his arm. Its hard to tell how deep he penetration is, but even if it hit the cartlidge you still would have gotten i to the front of the left lung and possibly top of the heart.
        I'd go into camp and give him a while. If it was only one lung it may take a bit and you certainly dont want to push him.

Comment

The way that arrow was dancing around when he ran off.
          Every step cut up more vitals. Looks to be plenty deep enough.
          He dead

Comment

No blood so I backed out and called a friend with a blood dog. I don't want to lose this one. The grass is waist deep. Entry was half way up on him.

Comment

It look a bit forward and high, however I would say a killing shot...hopefully you find your arrow so you can determine the penetration. I would give him atleast an hour to an hour and a half and start the track...

Comment

in for ldp!

Comment

Arrow launched big axis!

If entry was half way up, you should be good. I think it all depends on the actual angle of the arrow. I captured this screen shot off of the video. I don't think it is too far forward at all. Like I said, I think it all depends on the level of entry. The fact that there may not be an exit hole may cause you some problems though!!!!

I sure hope the dog can find him for you!

Bisch
                  Last edited by Bisch; 10-08-2016, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Where the lighted nock is on impact it looks high

18yds from 16' will hopefully get the top of close lung and into left lung

Hope you find him

Comment

Shot looks high in video give it time hope he beds down and dies good luck.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck. In for results

Comment

The nock might be high, but with the arrow still sticking out the entrance will be lower. Give him a little time, he should be dead.

Comment

looks like the shot was good enough to kill him, good luck brother, I hope you find him , id back out for a bit, eat some breakfast and come back afterwards

Comment

Good luck on the recovery. I sure don't like tracking in tall grass but a dog with w good sniffer is definitely your friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X