Arrow launched big axis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
    The nock might be high, but with the arrow still sticking out the entrance will be lower. Give him a little time, he should be dead.
    that's what I was thinking also, when he runs off you see the arrow sticking up at an angle...looks like a good shot

Comment

Dog guys bailed on me. I can't find anything in this ocean of tall grass. The shot looked perfect to me. No exit sucks. Maybe I am not meant to be a trad archer.

Comment

Call cortney

Comment

Keep your head up and keep looking. You'll find him. Good luck.

Comment

Don't give up yet. Get another dog on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
              Call cortney

This would certainly be a good option!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                Dog guys bailed on me. I can't find anything in this ocean of tall grass. The shot looked perfect to me. No exit sucks. Maybe I am not meant to be a trad archer.
                Deer is probably dead, look for blood high on the grass and not on the ground. There is more than just one set of dogs so call some other guys / gals.

Comment

Get a real dog on it man.

Comment

After looking again the poi looks way forward and angling away. I hope it's better than it looks but that doesn't seem to be a killing shot after all. Hope I'm wrong on this.

Last edited by BuckRage; 10-08-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Being forward is not the problem...I would just worry about how high it is

Comment

Looks and sounded like shoulder blade.
                        Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Looks and sounded like shoulder blade.
                          Good luck.
                          I can't find arrow or any blood. There was about 14 inches of arrow sticking out on nock side. Arrow is 31 inches long. No way the shoulder blade stopped it. The nock kicked up at impact when he rolled away from me. I saw the where the arrow was as he took off and it looked good. Headed home for lunch. Will look again later.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                            I can't find arrow or any blood. There was about 14 inches of arrow sticking out on nock side. Arrow is 31 inches long. No way the shoulder blade stopped it. The nock kicked up at impact when he rolled away from me. I saw the where the arrow was as he took off and it looked good. Headed home for lunch. Will look again later.
                            With that info I think you got vitals. Probably just not going to bleed alot at first. Good luck

Comment

id say its dead, like I said, go home for lunch, clear the mind...relax....come back around 1pm and start lookin....good luck buddy

Comment

Good luck on the recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X