No announcement yet.

TBoT Equipment Rules Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been workin buddy, I sent my cousin and his family to see you at the shop a few weeks back. He's going to be quite the shooter when he grows up.

Comment

Looks legal to me Rick!

Comment

By the way Rick that is a nice looking bow and I bet it is fun to shoot. Gonna make me one of those myself soon just for a fun shooting bow and can shoot at ASA with it. Hope you get to shoot it at TBOT.

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Kenny, you will love it. Makes a real nice bow if you don't mind metal.

Heard back from Bud this morning. This shelf is legal for TBoT.

Hope to be seeing y'all at some of the shoots.

Rick

Comment

Good deal Rick! I hope to meet you at a shoot someday.

Comment

Rick, What did Bud say?

Rubydog, as others have said and I have talked with KB and told him as well, sometimes people just need to get together and sit down and eat. You can learn alot from someone who says not much at all as you can from someone who talks non stop. The biggest reason that we are working on this Steak Supper thing with KB is that we like doing things different at AFC Paris, and we want KB to know that we think alot of him whether he is there to shoot to just to sit,eat, and talk....and you are invited as well brother.....
              Last edited by Oneway; 02-04-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Hey Charles.

Bud kept it short & simple. - He said it meets the shelf guidelines, and looks forward to my attendance at the TBoT shoots.

I will be making as many shoots as finances & travel conditions will allow, and look forward to seeing as many of you at the shoots as possible.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                  Hey Charles.

Bud kept it short & simple. - He said it meets the shelf guidelines, and looks forward to my attendance at the TBoT shoots.

I will be making as many shoots as finances & travel conditions will allow, and look forward to seeing as many of you at the shoots as possible.

Rick
                  Outstanding.......I got a few TRAD newbies that are really liking the TBOT environment............We will be traveling to as many as we can make ....looking forward to talking and shooting with you soon!

I am also gonna make quite a few ASA shoots as well and .........there is something BIG in the AIR for TEXAS with the IBO this year

I like shooting them all...................2013 is gonna be EPIC!
                  Last edited by Oneway; 02-04-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X