Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the fastest TD Recurve out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco View Post
    You might want to check out Black Swan bows. They are pretty fast as are Morrisons.
    Thank you Draco, I will.

Comment

Looks like Pat Norris bought all of Martin's 2010 inventory of hatfields.
      He may have one left if you are interested.
      Pat Norris, the owner, has a wonderful reputation in the archery industry.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        http://www.patnorrisarchery.com/ligh...ows.htm#martin
        Steve,

Thank you so much. Martha is not up yet, but she just bought me a new Hatfield.

Looks like we both got new bows for our anniversary this week.

Norris' price was actually $200 less than the last retail price I saw too (and they have one).

Comment

http://www.patnorrisarchery.com/ligh...ows.htm#martin
          THANK you, muzzlebrake! Now Dusty's decision on which bow other than a Martin take-down can be postponed another 10 years...

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
            THANK you, muzzlebrake! Now Dusty's decision on which bow other than a Martin take-down can be postponed another 10 years...
            Like I said earlier, I abhor change.

I've been working for the same company for 37 years, been married to the same woman for 35 years, been in the same house for 34 years, and I've been shooting the same bow for 11 years now.

And now I can shoot the same bow for at least another 10 years (probably more like 15).

The work part will be ending in 7 months.

The house may be changing not too long after.

The woman and the bow (obviously the two most important) remain perennial.
            Last edited by fletcherfor2; 09-05-2011, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Too bad Martin discontinued such a good bow design. I hope they still have one in stock for you. I know from talking to Pat that Martin will custom make some Howatt bows for him or at least they did about 6 months ago. And Pat has the best prices I know of. I guess I had better hold on to my old Howatt Super Diablo a while longer, like maybe forever

Comment

Dang it! I really hate that I missed finding this first before I sent you info about Pat Norris. Anyway, check it out http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/2551689565.html

Comment

Dang it! I really hate that I missed finding this first before I sent you info about Pat Norris. Anyway, check it out http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/2551689565.html
                  Norris' web site accepted my order for a 50 lb bow. Maybe I should call them tomorrow though to make certain it's really in stock.

I'm very happy with the deal Steve. 55# would most definitely shorten the useful life of my pulling shoulder. Thanks again.

Comment

Glad to see you found what you were looking for. I see there is a guy on stickbow that has one for sale for a good price. It would have been a little too heavy for you though because it is 55@28. He is wanting 275.00 for it and says it's in excellent condition.

Comment

Working...
                    X