Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, Martha.

Comment

That was discussed today with the nice lady behind the counter. If there is a way to get more information just OUT THERE about this shoot I be it would fill up next year or so. That's a request alot of people have. This would be one of the easiest shoots to raise attendance for.

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
        AND GENE BOHANNAN WON SELF BOW WITH A HIGH 380 with a bow he personally made! !
        The custom string made late Thurday night made it all possible!! Congrats to my buddy Gene.
        Skinny strings and selfbows

Comment

Congrats to Gene!

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            Congrats to Gene!
            X2!

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              How did Sheryl K. do? I know she was in there somewhere.
              Todd called on his way home. The line-up as he remembers was

Lisa Payne
              Sheryl Kanaga
              Leesa Freeman
              Tanya Bohannon

Also Todd's neighbor, Josh Freedman (a really nice kid we shot with at Cinnamon Creek), took first in Youth while Todd's son Michael (aka Fabio) took second. Don't you know that's a fun drive home.

Dusty

Comment

great job Gene of coarse you could shoot a broomstick with a sting and win. if that bow stays together we are all going to get tired of getting beat by a selfbow. luv ya bro see you next week

Comment

Kelli and I had a blast this weekend, the shoot was great! Kelli won several more things in the raffle, and we are wore out.

Congrats To Todd and Gene on some great shooting! Good looking bow too Gene.

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
                    WHAT A SHOOT! Best trad shoot in my opinion on all aspects. Shot selections, mix of targets, the mental pressure put on you. Anything can happen in two days and it did. I shot well the first day. Not really like I wanted but ended up with a 216. Got in my own head an fell apart today shooting a 195. Good enough for 6th place but apparenlty I need to shoot this bow more and get used to it instead of a week before a shoot HAHA! JReyna ended up 5th, Todd Smith 2nd, Danny Jarmen, Spanky Brooks, and Shiloh Butts also shot great scores. Shiloh took it home again with a 456!!! It was awesome shooting with him in group one today! There's always next year!!!
                    Great shooting Congrats on the buckle...Van

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                      Kelli and I had a blast this weekend, the shoot was great! Kelli won several more things in the raffle, and we are wore out.

Congrats To Todd and Gene on some great shooting! Good looking bow too Gene.
                      Did Kelli shoot? If so how did she do? I expect you did pretty good John.

Comment

Congrats to all, it was great seeing new faces shooting. Todd S, reyna and rj great jobs and as last year congrats Shiloh. I was lucky enough to shoot a 386 in selfbow. I had the best group today (Larry B, JT, Arvin, Steve) thanks for the most fun I've had in a long time. I am blessed to have a great wife who placed fourth in her first ever TSLC! excellent job babe! Shes already planning next year. Deb we missed you.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                          Congrats to all, it was great seeing new faces shooting. Todd S, reyna and rj great jobs and as last year congrats Shiloh. I was lucky enough to shoot a 386 in selfbow. I had the best group today (Larry B, JT, Arvin, Steve) thanks for the most fun I've had in a long time. I am blessed to have a great wife who placed fourth in her first ever TSLC! excellent job babe! Shes already planning next year. Deb we missed you.
                          Oh, no Terry we missed you?? You can't even return my phone calls. Now I will be forced to get my selfbow out and come a knocking on your door bub. Oh and pretty decent shooting with that selfbow with the untraditional skinny string on it.

Comment

David is supposed to email the scores to me. I will probably have to email them to Martha to post them. I'm pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis Vaden View Post
                              David is supposed to email the scores to me. I will probably have to email them to Martha to post them. I'm pretty dumb.
                              Lewis, this is Martha. First and most important, you are one of the LEAST "dumb" people I know. Second, I've done all the scores posted on TBoT at Brenda's request since 2009. Third, I volunteered to post them for y'all.
                              So, just forward David's email on to me when you get it
                              mhundt@swbell.net
                              Thanks, Lewis!

Comment

Yeah Lewis...just because you can't hear doesn't necessarily make you dumb, huh Bisch.

Hey, where did you finish at the Longbow anyway?

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                                X