• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deb, you better check Arvin's pockets when he gets home

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Deb, you better check Arvin's pockets when he gets home
      Explain, please. Did you put something in there?

Comment

I didn't touch his pocket. Only shook his hand and there was a rock in there

Comment

Thanks, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            Not just the boys..
            I watch the girls regardless of where they are from...Van

Comment

I'm a no-show today.
              Plantar fasciitis has returned with a vengeance by the time I got home yesterday. Barley can hobble around this morning. I barely made it both days last year. Sucks getting old

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Steve.

Comment

WHAT A SHOOT! Best trad shoot in my opinion on all aspects. Shot selections, mix of targets, the mental pressure put on you. Anything can happen in two days and it did. I shot well the first day. Not really like I wanted but ended up with a 216. Got in my own head an fell apart today shooting a 195. Good enough for 6th place but apparenlty I need to shoot this bow more and get used to it instead of a week before a shoot HAHA! JReyna ended up 5th, Todd Smith 2nd, Danny Jarmen, Spanky Brooks, and Shiloh Butts also shot great scores. Shiloh took it home again with a 456!!! It was awesome shooting with him in group one today! There's always next year!!!

Comment

AND GENE BOHANNAN WON SELF BOW WITH A HIGH 380 with a bow he personally made! Gene is my hero. No matter what he shoots he shoots is lights out. Congrats to everyone. Only place Todd Smith can go to now is the top! Great shooting Todd!

Comment

Anybody know if Arvin buckled? And what about the women? I'm guessing Lisa Payne, Tanya, and Lisa Freeman battled it out for 1, 2, & 3. If Rachel Flemming was there Freeman may have been edged out.

Comment

i think all those ladies placed with Lisa Payne winning it but I don't remember for sure.

Comment

How did Sheryl K. do? I know she was in there somewhere.
                          Last edited by Deb; 05-29-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Sorry Miss Deb I didn't pay much attention to who placed where on the women's side but I tend to have a lapsing memory anyway. Arvin would know better. I didn't get a chance to meet him either I'd have loved to have shook hands. I believe he'll fill in the rest of what I've missed when he gets on the green screen.

Comment

Arvin very seldom gets on the gs. Almost never, in fact. Dosn't matter, Martha will have the scores up in a few days. I was probably pretty close on the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                                Arvin very seldom gets on the gs. Almost never, in fact. Dosn't matter, Martha will have the scores up in a few days. I was probably pretty close on the ladies.
                                Hi, Deb, Martha here. I sure hope I do get the scores (Jeff said he'd try).
                                It will be a first for the TSLBC if I can post them up on TBoT. I'd love to be able to do it for the Sherwood folks and all the rest of us inquiring minds who want to know. I think having the scores *somewhere* would increase interest and likely attendance for next year.
                                Last edited by fletcherfor2; 05-29-2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X