KGM Suppressors Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KGM Suppressors Deal Alert

I meant to post this yesterday, but got busy and forgot. KGM is apparently getting out of the commercial market with their own KGM branded suppressors and blowing out the rest of their inventory for cheap. Lifetime warranty will still apply according to them. Prices are listed below. No tax or shipping either. I know they were out of R6, R6.5, and R30Ks yesterday, but still had some inventory of other models.

If interested, Call (678) 648-9939 or email bpayne@kgm-tech.com to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have these and any experience on them?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Anyone have these and any experience on them?

Thanks

I don’t have any experience with their own stuff, besides handling a few of them, but they do a ton of OEM manufacturing for Dead Air and a few other companies. If your Dead Air can says Norcross, Ga on it, KGM made it.

Comment

So buy can + stamp and add to existing trust? That simple?

I got burned by Crux right before they left the market. Fortunately mine is functional unlike most but skeptical of the "We'll honor warranty still." This sounds different though.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          I don’t have any experience with their own stuff, besides handling a few of them, but they do a ton of OEM manufacturing for Dead Air and a few other companies. If your Dead Air can says Norcross, Ga on it, KGM made it.

This is exactly the impression I had looking at their can is it is similar to DA's stuff... Especially the Nomad

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post

I got burned by Crux right before they left the market. Fortunately mine is functional unlike most but skeptical of the "We'll honor warranty still." This sounds different though.
            This is the exact same scenario I am in....

I bought a crux 30 about a year before they tanked and am going to be PO'ed when it craps the bed.... Knock on wood it still preforms great but i see the issues on social media a bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post

It will transfer to your dealer and then you’ll do the paperwork and pay the stamp like normal. KGM as a company is not going anywhere, so I’m sure they will still honor the warranty. I think they stay plenty busy with OEM stuff, and they apparently just got a big contract with the FBI, so I think they are just getting away from the commercial market.

Comment

I've been waiting for a good deal to get an affordable 22lr can for plinking. Missed the bogo black friday deal a couple years ago so this sounds like a perfect opportunity. Reviews online all look promising. If not, only $200. Already sent an email.

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Good looking out thanks.

Comment

Great, more stuff to sit in NFA jail for me. Kind of hard to beat $200 for a titanium 22 suppressor with great reviews. Pains me that it will cost more in stamp and transfer fees than the actual titanium can!

Comment

Dang i was gunna get an R30K...Been wanting a shorty.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Welp. Guess I got two more cans now lol

Comment

Any recommendations on which model to get? Considering the 22 since I don’t have a rim fire can yet, but might jump on another if it makes sense. Currently use a Nomad and have a Rugged Razor pending. I’ve been considering a lighter weight option for hunting, but saw that the R30K is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rswan13 View Post
                              Any recommendations on which model to get? Considering the 22 since I don’t have a rim fire can yet, but might jump on another if it makes sense. Currently use a Nomad and have a Rugged Razor pending. I’ve been considering a lighter weight option for hunting, but saw that the R30K is out.

Everybody needs a .22 can. The regular R30 will still be a little lighter than a Nomad-30.

Comment

Working...
                              X