• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those are sweet! Think mine are just grey. I love FDE stuff

Comment

finally got my RF22. light and easy to take apart.
      definitely louder than my DA Mask on my CP33, but still suppressed good.. FRP was very noticeable. Will put it on a bolt gun soon to check accuracy with it on.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

For my Form 4 e filed today.

So, it’s really gonna be a wait huh…..

Comment

my KGM 30 T arrived at my FFL and doing ATF paperwork today.

Comment

Edit* looks like plenty of numbers on page two. Ignore

Curious what everybody paid on the transfer fee? Capitol Armory hit me with $150. Kinda steep, but I guess that's about where the market is these days.

Comment

I got an invoice in email this morning, so I'm guessing that means they finally shipped. Maybe I'm not getting scammed afterall!

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post

Curious what everybody paid on the transfer fee? Capitol Armory hit me with $150. Kinda steep, but I guess that's about where the market is these days.
              My shop is charging $100 per item. If I would have shopped around more it looks like I could've used another shop that charges $50 per item but I'd already ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                My shop is charging $100 per item. If I would have shopped around more it looks like I could've used another shop that charges $50 per item but I'd already ordered.
                Mine charged $125 and they do all of the fingerprints and everything. Not to far off in my opinion.

Comment

Mine was $25 but I did my own pics and fingerprints

Comment

$150 is the "we don't like transfers" price.

Comment

$75 at Saddle Rock Armory off of 620

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        $150 is the "we don't like transfers" price.

Ha! That's the truth. But they already have all my details and have done all my stamps except one, so that's how I'm trying to rationalize not going somewhere cheaper.

Comment

Ha! That's the truth. But they already have all my details and have done all my stamps except one, so that's how I'm trying to rationalize not going somewhere cheaper.
                          $75 or less should be the "they already have my stuff and I'm a good customer" price.

Comment

If anybody missed out on the original deal, here you go…

Ammunition, Firearms, Tactical Lights, Holsters, Military Gear, Hunting Gear, Sights

Comment

I went and touched mine, paid for xfers. Need to wrap up trust docs, photos and fingerprints.Click image for larger version

Name:	20230425_160604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	24711039

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                                If anybody missed out on the original deal, here you go…

https://www.bereli.com/kgm/
                                The R30 looks like it fits anything from .223 to 308, with the sweet spot being 30 cal. But what is the downside? Is there an adapter
                                Required for using 22 cal, 25 & 27’s? Does it not suppress as well? Accuracy issues?

Comment

Working...
                                X