KGM Suppressors Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
    Sent an email but have not heard back. Want to get a couple of the 30cal cans and another 22 can.
    Same- sent email yesterday no response. I guess I could have called but my anti-social tendencies.......

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
      Same- sent email yesterday no response. I guess I could have called but my anti-social tendencies.......
      Yea I still havent heard anything.

Comment

Scott answered an email fairly quickly

Comment

Scott replied quickly with payment link. this is legit, right? Seems strange that I have to input the amount I'm paying and invoice number in the payment form. A bit paranoid after some recent fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Scott replied quickly with payment link. this is legit, right? Seems strange that I have to input the amount I'm paying and invoice number in the payment form. A bit paranoid after some recent fraud.

I thought that was a little different, but I doubt they generally do a lot of business directly with individuals. I highly doubt a large company like KGM is trying to scam us. All of that contact info is directly off their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scott just emailed back a buddy of mine. This is what inventory they have left.

Comment

Spoke with BO and he mentioned he was at a conference through today (I believe that was mentioned earlier) but emailed him my order and info.

I am caving on a KGM-R30T and a KGM-RF22.

Comment

Paid yesterday and got immediate receipt. Now just standing by for shipping notification. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Comment

Paid yesterday and got immediate receipt. Now just standing by for shipping notification. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

It’ll take a couple weeks or so for Form 3 approval to transfer to your dealer fyi.

Comment

Just buckle up this is a long ride lol.

Just an FYI for guys that have not seen an invoice email yet. I sent a reminder email to him this morning and immediately got my invoice and paid. I am sure they have 100's if not 1000 emails for suppressors.

Comment

I have a trust set already. But I’m trying to figure out how this works. I don’t have a local dealer. Do I buy this from KGM, and find a local dealer to help me set up the paperwork to get it transferred to me?

Comment

I'm speaking relatively. Owner of several cans and SBRs. "Please allow 30 days for shipping"
                          Last edited by BlackHogDown; 03-02-2023, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                            I have a trust set already. But I’m trying to figure out how this works. I don’t have a local dealer. Do I buy this from KGM, and find a local dealer to help me set up the paperwork to get it transferred to me?
                            Find a FFL/SOT to have it transferred to. You'll pay KGM for the cans and then they will transfer it to your FFL and then they will touch base with you once they have it in hand for the FORM 4 paperwork.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Yes, you just need to find a dealer with an SOT to transfer it to, then they will handle the paperwork like normal once it gets transferred to them. They’ll probably charge you a $50-100 transfer fee unless you’re friends with your dealer. Lol

Comment

But, the problem I am having is that most dealers I have called around me wont take transfers in other than Silencer shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X