KGM Suppressors Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    The R30 looks like it fits anything from .223 to 308, with the sweet spot being 30 cal. But what is the downside? Is there an adapter
    Required for using 22 cal, 25 & 27’s? Does it not suppress as well? Accuracy issues?

It comes with a 5/8-24 thread adapter. Generally .22 caliber rifles come 1/2”-28 and anything larger than that up to .30 come 5/8-24. As long as your rifles are threaded 5/8-24, you won’t need any adapter regardless of the caliber. If you want to run it on a 1/2”-28 rifle, then you’ll need a thread adapter on the rifle or the can. The R30 is threaded with the 1.375 HUB threads, so options for direct thread or QD adapters are numerous.

Aside from rimfire, I just have .30 cal cans. It’s really not worth going with a caliber specific can below .30. Suppression difference is negligible and accuracy is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
      It comes with a 5/8-24 thread adapter. Generally .22 caliber rifles come 1/2”-28 and anything larger than that up to .30 come 5/8-24. As long as your rifles are threaded 5/8-24, you won’t need any adapter regardless of the caliber. If you want to run it on a 1/2”-28 rifle, then you’ll need a thread adapter on the rifle or the can. The R30 is threaded with the 1.375 HUB threads, so options for direct thread or QD adapters are numerous.

Aside from rimfire, I just have .30 cal cans. It’s really not worth going with a caliber specific can below .30. Suppression difference is negligible and accuracy is not an issue.
      Good info. Thanks

Comment

You boys are gonna hate me, but my cans just got approved after 49 days!

Comment

You should be stabbed out of jealously lol

Congrats sir

Comment

That’s great news!

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if that was the norm.

Comment

Ban him!

Comment

My fee was $100 and they did everything.
                  Going by to approve paperwork Monday

They recently had a guy get his suppressor in 16 days.

Comment

How does that happen? 🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                      How does that happen? [emoji1744]*[emoji3603]

I honestly have no idea, but I’m certainly not going to argue. Haha

Comment

I'm going on 60 days. Been 4 years since last form filed. Still fastest to call for status check? Never done the efile before,.

Comment

I honestly have no idea, but I’m certainly not going to argue. Haha
                          Care to share details on your application? Individual? Trust? 1st timer? 5th timer? Single suppressor? Multiple?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            Care to share details on your application? Individual? Trust? 1st timer? 5th timer? Single suppressor? Multiple?

Multiple cans filed as a trust. I already have several suppressors and SBRs. I was looking at some other forums yesterday, and there were three or four other people that got batch approvals that were submitted in the same time frame mine were by the same examiner (Trish Bartles) early yesterday morning. I guess she just got a wild hair and decided to knock out a few quick approvals.

Comment

Multiple cans filed as a trust. I already have several suppressors and SBRs. I was looking at some other forums yesterday, and there were three or four other people that got batch approvals that were submitted in the same time frame mine were by the same examiner (Trish Bartles) early yesterday morning. I guess she just got a wild hair and decided to knock out a few quick approvals.
                              That’s awesome on the quick approval. Hope that’s a new sign of things to come! Question about the approval… do they send you an email directly, or do you have to log back into the site to check for messages? A couple of years ago, I was waiting on approval on my first can…kept waiting…then found out that it was being held up (something like that…) due to me not logging back into the site and answering a question. Eventually it was approved, but cost me a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                                That’s awesome on the quick approval. Hope that’s a new sign of things to come! Question about the approval… do they send you an email directly, or do you have to log back into the site to check for messages? A couple of years ago, I was waiting on approval on my first can…kept waiting…then found out that it was being held up (something like that…) due to me not logging back into the site and answering a question. Eventually it was approved, but cost me a couple of months.

You, along with your dealer, will get an email with a copy of your approved form 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X