No announcement yet.

2022 Thermal and Night Vision thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddy of mine ordered the AGM Rattler TS35 on Amazon. I looked thru it. For $3400 it is hard to beat as a 640 unit.

Granted it doesnt have auto focus and has 2 eye dials to adjust, which I am not a fan of. Plus takes CR123's which is a huge turn off

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
      Finally got out and did some calling. Ended up with three fox in the video below. We got two hogs also, I will upload those videos soon.

https://youtu.be/6FBURybiKb0
      what barrel length and speed are you getting from that 204 ruger ar ? how much does it weigh ?

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
        what barrel length and speed are you getting from that 204 ruger ar ? how much does it weigh ?
        Pretty sure it is a 20" box says 4200 fps but not sure how long of a barrel that is out of. Not sure of the weight. I can get a weight tomorrow.

Comment

Just bought a Super Hogster. Mounting it tomorrow and will get it sighted in. Headed to South Texas to shoot some pigs this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
            Thats a good price. I assume that is second hand?
            Nvision has considerable markup.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              Nvision has considerable markup.
              Yes they do! From the looks of it close to $1500-1600 for those kinda scopes

Comment

Got the Iray Zoom from Jason last week and was able to try it out this weekend. This unit has an optical zoom that goes from 1.6x base mag to 3.2x base mag and unlike all other units the only way to do this was a digital zoom that cut your resolution in half. The image quality at both magnifications. Short video below from this past weekend.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prI07uNB01s&t=21s"]Iray InfiRay Zoom First Use to Show Capabilities of Optical Zoom - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

ok , i'm not gonna lie i'm getting frustrated now! I've had my AGM Taipan for a while now since they came out.

my first one had lines on the screen right off the bat, i called them and got it swapped out.
                  Since then it has been great and i've done a few videos with it. few weeks ago however it quit recording. so I sent it back and again they were really responsive and sent me a new one.

I got it today! put it on charge and powered it on ! dang it!!!! this one has lines in it too!
                  i'm getting a little frustrated over the quality control . @ $1300 it's not acceptable.

Now i'm sure they will swap it out, but that means more weekends without and having to pay to get it shipped back AGAIN!

Outdoor legacy, have you had similar issues with your customers on these or am I just that lucky ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

ok , i'm not gonna lie i'm getting frustrated now! I've had my AGM Taipan for a while now since they came out.

my first one had lines on the screen right off the bat, i called them and got it swapped out.

Since then it has been great and i've done a few videos with it. few weeks ago however it quit recording. so I sent it back and again they were really responsive and sent me a new one.

I got it today! put it on charge and powered it on ! dang it!!!! this one has lines in it too!

i'm getting a little frustrated over the quality control . @ $1300 it's not acceptable.

Now i'm sure they will swap it out, but that means more weekends without and having to pay to get it shipped back AGAIN!

Outdoor legacy, have you had similar issues with your customers on these or am I just that lucky ?
                    AGM better be careful, they'll end up with the same reputation as ATN. Even though ATNs customer service has gotten better the last few years, they can't seem to shake the reputation...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, Todd already replied and he's going to take care of it! At least customer service has been outstanding ... looking at this unit's # it's an old batch ... probably from the same as my first one build date jan 21... we'll see ! i must say aside from these issues , i really have enjoyed using it when it works properly...

Comment

I finally decided on the iRay Cabin CBL19 and ordered it from Outdoor Legacy yesterday. Well, it’s already been delivered! Anyway, I got it out and messed with it a little bit and this little unit is great. I can’t wait to get it out in the field.

And by the way Jason, it came with a lanyard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Bazo!! We appreciate the business. The iRay Cabin CBL19 is legit, I think you're really going to like it.

Jason

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Do you research prior. You get what you pay for. Especially at that price point

Comment

Looks like pulsar dropped another talion today. So now they have a xq38 at 2.5 base mag and 384 core $2500. The new xg35 going to be 2x base and 640 core. Wonder what pricing will settle in at for it?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X