Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Thoughts on Bergara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwkattner View Post
    go to bergara website, get model # of one you like, search model number on gun.deals and let it do your shopping. Click on best deal and buy.
    👍🏼

Comment

Originally posted by CWKATTNER View Post
      Go to Bergara website, get model # of one you like, search model number on Gun.Deals and let it do your shopping. Click on best deal and buy.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bergara B-14 Ridge Special Purpose 308 Rifle, Special Purpose Short Barrel, Threaded Barrel, 18" - B14S511C at Nagel's Gun Shop located in San Antonio, Texas

Comment

Cyrrently in the market for a pro in 308. Haven’t heard to many bad things about them.

Comment

state of the art machinery .. if you see how they are made, it makes remington look like amateur night ... maybe that's why they are bankrupt ..

Comment

I just purchased this gun from Nagels. Felt very good and the action is smooth. Just need to find ammo and take it for a spin. Submitted all paperwork for a hybrid 46 to go on the end of this rifle. Hopefully they make a good combination.

Comment

One thing that impressed me was how smooth the Bergara action is.
                Silky smooth like those old Sako Finn rifles used to be.

Comment

High quality, accurate rifle at a reasonable cost.

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
                    I just purchased this gun from Nagels. Felt very good and the action is smooth. Just need to find ammo and take it for a spin. Submitted all paperwork for a hybrid 46 to go on the end of this rifle. Hopefully they make a good combination.

Congrats, I hope you like it as much as I like mine. It does have a very specific break in process if you didn’t get paperwork with the rifle for some reason.

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    One thing that impressed me was how smooth the Bergara action is.
                    Silky smooth like those old Sako Finn rifles used to be.
                    Yep, I am shooting the Bergara in place of my Finnish made Sako’s. This was my first impression as well. Not only silky smooth, but a nice tight action.

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post

What scope are you mounting on the short barreled 308?

Comment

I have a extra 1.5 - 5x 20mm Leupold that I am going to mount to start. Long term not sure. I would like to try a Meopta if I can find one for the right price.

Comment

Just bought one I cannot wait to shoot it.

Comment

I believe they are the best value on the market. I started with a 6.5 and have added 4 more. All of them have shot under 0.3" groups with hand loads so far. Fit, finish, trigger, etc are well above their price point.

Comment

Originally posted by B&C View Post
                              I believe they are the best value on the market. I started with a 6.5 and have added 4 more. All of them have shot under 0.3" groups with hand loads so far. Fit, finish, trigger, etc are well above their price point.
                              Shhhhhh. Bergara sees things like this they will raise the prices. We need to keep this secret as long as we can

Comment

I ordered a B14 wilderness hunter in 308, and a new leupold v3x-hd!

Comment

Working...
                                X