• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are

Comment

Anything new?

Comment

Robert, if we drop off a scope and rings before you guys finish our rifle will you mount it for us for a fee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          Robert, if we drop off a scope and rings before you guys finish our rifle will you mount it for us for a fee?

Yes sir. We'll get you taken care of.

Comment

Hi Robert!

Doing "normal" business is probably the same as for most of us right now - pretty dang tough! But any updates on anticipated shipping dates?

Thanks!

Comment

Rifles are done

Rifles are done and will pick hopefully in a week or 10 days. Would ship but I would like Robert and company to put the scopes on. Mine is on left and the wife’s is on right.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
                Rifles are done and will pick hopefully in a week or 10 days. Would ship but I would like Robert and company to put the scopes on. Mine is on left and the wife’s is on right.
                Very nice!

Comment

Congrats, and they look awesome. You must be one of the first rifles completed

Comment

I like the colors Headhunter, still have to make a decision on which ones i'm going with.

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post

What stock is that?

Comment

Black Ice I don’t remember, to be honest I actually forgot what I ordered. I knew the caliber and twist rates but that was it. The wife and I were laughing about it last night trying to figure out what I ordered since hunting was brought up. Nonetheless, I got the call today actually. They sent pictures right away and I was super excited how they came out. I can call and find out. Also to note, I don’t know if I went thru the APR green screen special. I didn’t like the stocks chosen so I think basically went with everything else and choose a different stock to my liking. It may be the newest APR maverick stock.

Comment

So did you pick another stock for your rifle, other than the one that was offered in the deal? Is that why you got your rifle done already?

Comment

Hollywood, yes I did. I should have posted in another thread to have avoided confusion. It’s all the same other than I choose a different stock. Put them on this thread to give everyone an idea of different set-ups that everyone can look at. If you all want it off thread to avoid confusion let me know and I’ll edit it. Thanks

Comment

No worries, I didn't know we could do that with the build. I wanted another stock, and pay the difference of course. I have to see if I can give them a call to get my build amended.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
                                No worries, I didn't know we could do that with the build. I wanted another stock, and pay the difference of course. I have to see if I can give them a call to get my build amended.

I don’t think that was an option. Might have just bought something similar as the option 2 with steel barrel as it was basically the maverick. That doesn’t come with a carbon fiber barrel option typically as with the group buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X