No announcement yet.

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 PRC for me and I’ll likely be trying the Copper Creek version of the 156 Berger.

Comment

Gonna run the 140 elite Berger’s. 1-8” twist which should handle it well.

Comment

Factory Hornady 143 ELD X out of my last year's 6.5 PRC build shoots lights out. Haven't even tried anything else because it shoots that so good.

Comment

Good feedback thanks guys, will test out both when the rifle arrives.

Comment

Is there a consensus on the best 35mm rings on the market? Torn between hawkins and ARC

Comment

Don’t know about arc but I’ve been very happy with my Hawkins 30mm x2. Just ordered two in 35mm... if I could complain I wouldn’t post, I think they deserve a consideration, I know a few others with the same experience as myself. Good luck.

Comment

I as well ordered the hawkins rings for my scope. Look to be well made, and love the bubble level that's built in.

Comment

How do Hawkins compare to Seekins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Which Hawkins are y’all running? The ultra light weight or the long range hybrid?

Comment

Ultralight tactical if you have a rail. Seekins makes some really nice stuff, I chose Hawkins because of the integral bubble level.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Which Hawkins are y’all running? The ultra light weight or the long range hybrid?

I have the long range hybrid on one of mine and they are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                          Factory Hornady 143 ELD X out of my last year's 6.5 PRC build shoots lights out. Haven't even tried anything else because it shoots that so good.
                          I want to try the 156 Berger, but I just ordered 10 boxes of the Hornady to get set up with and test for accuracy. I have had some really good experiences with Hornady ammo and the 6.5 PRC they're putting out has a good reputation, with the exception of some variances in standard velocity.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            I have the long range hybrid on one of mine and they are awesome
                            The long range hybrids are the bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                              The long range hybrids are the bomb!
                              Which ones are you guys running the low .50 or high .60 with a 50mm scope with covers.

Comment

I'm running the ultra light tactical mediums from hawkins with the vortex AMG.

Comment

Working...
                                X