The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
    I thought this years builds were just mcmillan stocks?!
    I’m not sure that’s what is on my build sheet. I had to look at it to even remember lol

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
      I thought this years builds were just mcmillan stocks?!
      Option 2 was the AG composite hunter

Comment

That's correct 150class and option 1 was the McMillan

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

Option 1 was the McMillan carbon fiber.
            Option 2 was basically a maverick with the proof barrel upgrade built on the AG stock

Comment

Robert, have any of the McMillan stocks came in? I know previously it seemed like that may be the big hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Robert, have any of the McMillan stocks came in? I know previously it seemed like that may be the big hold up.

We did get a shipment of long action inlets this week! They are in production now.

Comment

Got the call Tuesday that mine was in the production line and I needed to choose my stock color. Went with graphite black on the action and barrel ends. The stock will have a black base with tactical grey and coyote tan ambush. This was an option 1 chambered in 6.5 PRC. Garret and John have been very helpful with everything and told me it should be ready in a couple weeks. I’m ready to F’ in send it. Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                    We did get a shipment of long action inlets this week! They are in production now.

Yeah buddy. Do you give people a heads up when you’re close to done or in production with theirs? I have a scope I need to bring you for mine

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
                      Got the call Tuesday that mine was in the production line and I needed to choose my stock color. Went with graphite black on the action and barrel ends. The stock will have a black base with tactical grey and coyote tan ambush. This was an option 1 chambered in 6.5 PRC. Garret and John have been very helpful with everything and told me it should be ready in a couple weeks. I’m ready to F’ in send it. Woohoo!
                      Sounds like a heck of a color combo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Yeah buddy. Do you give people a heads up when you’re close to done or in production with theirs? I have a scope I need to bring you for mine

We usually make a call when they go into production.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                          We usually make a call when they go into production.

Waiting patiently by the phone

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            Waiting patiently by the phone

Me tooooooo! Cannot wait!

Comment

Mines ready for pick up. My build was separate from Y'all's, I went with other components, Had to pay allot more than your group buy rifles but she'll be worth it.
                              I will def post the "un-boxing" next week.

Just had hernia surgery, so the timing was perfect. I'm still on the mend, not ready for a day at the range yet but I can get all my bullets measured to lands, prepping brass, etc.

Comment

Went ahead and picked up a couple boxes of ammo today. Waiting for that phone call.

Comment

Working...
                                X