Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck yeah!!!

Comment

@Robert - Any idea of what size rings we will most likely need? Have a leupold VX6-HD 4-24x52 34mm tube and didn’t know with that setup if medium or low tings could work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used Seekins .92 Low 34mm rings on my build from last year. Same Leupold scope you have. It was with the Proof barrel. Worked perfect...

Comment

Soooooo what's the word? Nobody excited anymore about these rifles we are about to get?

Comment

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
            Soooooo what's the word? Nobody excited anymore about these rifles we are about to get?

No point on getting hopes up if we are just going to hear 2 more months. The supplied action build are just coming out and those were being built while supplies were being procured.

Comment

Original post mentioned anticipating late March for first deliveries. Nothing against APR, but I figure with my luck I'll end up closer to the July end timeframe also noted in OP. I'm anxious to get the build but realize the wait duration is really unknown.

Comment

It'll be worth the wait even if we don't get them until July!

Comment

This build has all my buddies and even my wife excited to see it. I get asked a couple times a week about when it’ll be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                    It'll be worth the wait even if we don't get them until July!
                    This!

I got in on last years build and every couple days was checking for an update. Just about drove myself nuts. This time around I just placed my order and forgot about it. Will be a great surprise when I see APR calling my phone

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                      This!

I got in on last years build and every couple days was checking for an update. Just about drove myself nuts. This time around I just placed my order and forgot about it. Will be a great surprise when I see APR calling my phone

Same here! I also got in on the customer action supplied deal, so when that one is ready it will ease the anxiety of waiting on this one!

Comment

Figured I had to ask to get input, and keep this thread alive lol. I cannot wait to see my build! Any of you guys running the 6.5 prc this build? Wanted to get your opinions on ammo choice. There are alot more rounds coming out with new projectiles. Just ordered a box of the 140 grain accubounds thru choice ammunition. What are you guys normally run or what are you planning to run in the 6.5 prc?

Comment

Figured I had to ask to get input, and keep this thread alive lol. I cannot wait to see my build! Any of you guys running the 6.5 prc this build? Wanted to get your opinions on ammo choice. There are alot more rounds coming out with new projectiles. Just ordered a box of the 140 grain accubounds thru choice ammunition. What are you guys normally run or what are you planning to run in the 6.5 prc?

I am doing a PRC on this build. Haven’t figured out the ammo as I might go with factory but was thinking I would run the 156 Berger’s also. Went with a 7.5 twist so I could if I wanted to without stability issues. Might cause me to rip jackets off the lightest stuff if i ever try them.

Comment

My build last year was a 6.5 PRC. I have shot nothing but factory ELD-M 147's out of it. I have taken it out to 1,000 yards on steel and had tremendous (for me) grouping. I killed 9 deer with it from 60 to 364 yards and had good results all around. Even missed one at 495

Comment

I'm also going to try the 143 grain eld x, see how the rifle likes it as well.

Comment

Could it be?

Comment

Working...
                                X