Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    I guess I’ll cave and ask a question.
    Robert- Will the APR Ambush patterns be available for this build or will that be extra?
    Thanks

We can do those patterns too without changing the price

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      We can do those patterns too without changing the price
      Awesome and thanks.

Anxiously waiting to put me order in.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
        How much difference would there be in weight between a short action Tier 1 and a long action tier 1?
        Totally a guess, but 4-6 ozs

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
          FYI for those like me who like to shoot off a tripod. I called AG composites yesterday to ask about a add on they had listed that said "tripod mount". They said it is two 1/4" threaded holes just in front of the action screws. So you can attach an arca swiss plate like shown in this picture.
          I saw that too and wondered. Thank you for doing that. I wonder if we have to spec that as an option when purchasing, or if they all come pre-drilled and tapped?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
            I saw that too and wondered. Thank you for doing that. I wonder if we have to spec that as an option when purchasing, or if they all come pre-drilled and tapped?
            I’d rather do them across the board on all stocks. This was something I’ve been meaning to mention anyway. In the spirit of “better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it”. It is much easier to have all options/accessories built in at the time of construction than to try to add on after the fact. These stocks are built with completely different methods than Manners or McMillans.

Comment

I’d rather do them across the board on all stocks. This was something I’ve been meaning to mention anyway. In the spirit of “better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it”. It is much easier to have all options/accessories built in at the time of construction than to try to add on after the fact. These stocks are built with completely different methods than Manners or McMillans.
              I like it. I have been wanting to add the ball head and the arca swiss plate anyway. Perfect opportunity. The pig saddle will be going with me this weekend on a Nilgai safari. Might be nice to set that sucker aside for a while afterward.

Comment

This is worse than waiting for Christmas !!! TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY !!!!!!
                Last edited by jettech17; 01-24-2019, 10:13 AM. Reason: Forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

I think I’m wanting this color scheme if it can be done.

I like the top rifle colors orange better. I also like how the stock is left bare and just spots are painted with the orange, black and gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Here is a few of their in-house patterns. One of them looks pretty similar.

Everything black is actually exposed carbon fiber, even though the pic doesn't show it real well.

Comment

Here is a few of their in-house patterns. One of them looks pretty similar.

!@$%@.. now I'm changing my mind again on color and pattern

Comment

I think for as little as it cost to add it that it is definitely worth having. It opens up a lot of possibilities. Even if someone doesn’t think they need it, they might later.

Comment

Hey Robert will you be at the shop in the morning? Planning on stopping by to look around and maybe do a couple build sheets for this special.

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                          Hey Robert will you be at the shop in the morning? Planning on stopping by to look around and maybe do a couple build sheets for this special.
                          Yes sir

Comment

valet parking?

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                              This is worse than waiting for Christmas !!! TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY !!!!!!
                              Ypu too huh?

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                                Ypu too huh?
                                Me too!! We can all thank the usps for about an 8 day delay. The last test barrel was sent priority overnight Monday before last...... it arrived yesterday It got chambered this morning and I’ll test it ASAP. Based on what we saw with the other ones, I’m just going to shoot it until it settles in, let it cool, then hammer a non-stop 20 round group through it and see if it moves. If it doesn’t, I’m calling it good. This one has just a minor taper variation from some of the others that were working well. Should just be a little extra “insurance” on what we already know works.

Comment

Working...
                                X