No announcement yet.

Return of ATF E-forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The picture won’t load but the rifle is a tikka action with a Bartlien #3 contour chambered in a 7 mm Remington Magnum in a bell and Carlson stock the optic is a leupold VX 5HD3 to 15 x 44

Comment

Forgive my lack of understanding, but, with Efiling, do I print out the form, fill it out, and then email it back, or is there actually an electronic document that I fill out and submit on line? I did find the correct form, but it’s not lettting me fill it a live document,.��
      Thanks in advance.
      Last edited by Witchgrass; 12-15-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
        Forgive my lack of understanding, but, with Efiling, do I print out the form, fill it out, and then email it back, or is there actually an electronic document that I fill out and submit on line? I did find the correct form, but it’s not lettting me fill it a live document,.��
        Thanks in advance.

No. You go to the eFile website, create an account and fill out and submit everything online.

I’m not sure how the fingerprints work now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          No. You go to the eFile website, create an account and fill out and submit everything online.

I’m not sure how the fingerprints work now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          You still have to mail the fingerprints with the card they email you after the form is submitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
            Thanks in advance.
            Fill one out scan it and upload it. Don’t forget the Reaponsible person form.
            Also need the 2x2 iamge

Comment

Working...
            X