Return of ATF E-forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
    if you do a Form 1 SBR do you still have to engrave your lower? im doing this very soon!
    What Mike D said.
    You get to piggyback off of the original manufacture's Serial #, Model #, and Caliber, but you have to also engrave:
    Your Name or Trust Name
    Your City, State

Comment

Approved through the atf for an sbr! submitted 11/6 approved 11/20 because of a glitch in the system causing my maker questions to disappear! Silencer shop hasn’t even submitted my information yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
        Approved through the atf for an sbr! submitted 11/6 approved 11/20 because of a glitch in the system causing my maker questions to disappear! Silencer shop hasn’t even submitted my information yet lol

Good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

Trust?

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            Trust?

Individual

Comment

Got my response back. Disapproved. Anybody ever gotten that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                Got my response back. Disapproved. Anybody ever gotten that?

Have you had issues with 4473 Background Checks in the past when buying a firearm?

Comment

Whats the deal with silencer shop. It seems theyre draggin azz with all kinds of stuff as of late???

Comment

I am planning to go there next week to order a couple cans...hope all goes well. Hadn't bought one before.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Whats the deal with silencer shop. It seems theyre draggin azz with all kinds of stuff as of late???
                      Between all the can sales & promos, a requirement change on F4 signatures that caused a bunch of forms to need resubmitting, and the now the electronic F1's, I'm betting they are a little overwhelmed. They will lose customers over it too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        Between all the can sales & promos, a requirement change on F4 signatures that caused a bunch of forms to need resubmitting, and the now the electronic F1's, I'm betting they are a little overwhelmed. They will lose customers over it too.

And not gain one. Im wanting a nomad pretty bad

Comment

I’ve already submitted and accepted and SS hasn’t even submitted my other sbr yet

Comment

They make it easy to buy, but they have just been a little slow at getting stuff out the door.

Comment

I’m pretty perturbed with them right now as well. Placed an order for a Sig 762SRD back in September, with the Sig 22 can for $99. The 762 showed to be back ordered at the time. I called to see if they had any idea when they would be in. Fool on the phone told should be a week, two at the most, it’s one of our more popular cans. Still no can, 10+ weeks now. They sure enough charged my card for it, though.

Comment

Ive got both of mine thru a buddies shop. Each time its been right at 6 months from mailed check to getting the can (trust). I really have no reason to go anywhere else

Comment

Working...
                                X