Return of ATF E-forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
    I’m pretty perturbed with them right now as well. Placed an order for a Sig 762SRD back in September, with the Sig 22 can for $99. The 762 showed to be back ordered at the time. I called to see if they had any idea when they would be in. Fool on the phone told should be a week, two at the most, it’s one of our more popular cans. Still no can, 10+ weeks now. They sure enough charged my card for it, though.
    If you picked a transfer dealer rather than picking it up there at SS, ask if the dealer can make a call to his rep and get some answers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
      Have you had issues with 4473 Background Checks in the past when buying a firearm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It was an issue with the serial number. I will have to give them a call

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
        The good news is that they usually approve it within a day or two when it’s a mess up like that... after you contact them of course

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          If you picked a transfer dealer rather than picking it up there at SS, ask if the dealer can make a call to his rep and get some answers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          They claim it is Sig that is holding them up. Making a bunch more QD’s than direct thread, which is what I want. I’d spend another $1000 on mounts for a QD version.

Comment

Glad you got it figured out. I thought they usually called you if there was an issue like that.

Comment

Got my response back. Disapproved. Anybody ever gotten that?
              So if you're not approved do they keep your money?

Comment

Call the NFA branch. Talk to his supervisoer

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                  The good news is that they usually approve it within a day or two when it’s a mess up like that... after you contact them of course
                  It was a stupid mistake on my part.

I think they refund the tax payment then you have to repay it?

Surely you don’t have to send new fingerprints etc?

Comment

Yeah, I’ve been refunded and had to refile. Once you do that email your original permit number and your new one to “ask the experts” letting them know what happened. They almost always process it with 24hrs. Or at least they used to.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                      Yeah, I’ve been refunded and had to refile. Once you do that email your original permit number and your new one to “ask the experts” letting them know what happened. They almost always process it with 24hrs. Or at least they used to.
                      Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                        I’ve already submitted and accepted and SS hasn’t even submitted my other sbr yet

Did Silencer Shop ever get your form submitted?

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                          Did Silencer Shop ever get your form submitted?

I called them again after 20 days and they said they submitted it. The status still has not changed on their website. I told them submit it or return my money. So we will see

Comment

Finally got my approval from EFORMs.
                            Is there a waiting period or anything. That might be a dumb question. Can I just put the gun together now?

Comment

Is there a waiting period or anything. That might be a dumb question. Can I just put the gun together now?
                              You can put it together now. Have you engraved it?

Comment

Just make sure it’s engraved, then you’re good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X