X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbaio1
    replied
    Originally posted by texas_legend View Post
    My info has been waiting review at Silencer Shop for a week now. This is the step before I electronically sign the eform (form4). FFL checked and they said the delay was due to 10x increase in submission volume. So looks like the bottleneck may have just moved if you are using Silencer Shop.
    They did the same with me in 2022.

Leave a comment:

• texas_legend
    replied
    My info has been waiting review at Silencer Shop for a week now. This is the step before I electronically sign the eform (form4). FFL checked and they said the delay was due to 10x increase in submission volume. So looks like the bottleneck may have just moved if you are using Silencer Shop.

Leave a comment:

• Chase4556
    replied
    Originally posted by Texas Made View Post

Did you file as an individual or trust if you do not mind me asking? I have 2 that I bought on Friday under a single shot trust.
    I did individual. My other 2 were done on an individual as well, so figured I’d just do the same.

Maybe one day I will swap them all to a trust with my dad and someone else on it in the event of my untimely demise.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Made
    replied
    Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
    Well. Didn’t take long. Submitted the 2nd, approved today. 6 day wait.
    Did you file as an individual or trust if you do not mind me asking? I have 2 that I bought on Friday under a single shot trust.

Leave a comment:

• piercebronkite
    replied
    Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
    Wow, thats quick!

Leave a comment:

• Chase4556
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bfree
    replied
    The last one that I did last year, took right at 9 months... But I heard they are speeding up.

Leave a comment:

• Kenner97
    replied
    Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
    5 month wait for my second can. I just put it on the rifle and will shoot it this weekend. Im looking to get a 3rd but everything is on backorder!
    I just bought one that was on back order and had a serial number within 2-3 days, so I would not be worried about a back ordered item. Hopefully will only take a few days for ATF approval.

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    My eform was submitted April 1st. I hope it's not a long wait, I've been checking my email several times a day hoping I get good news.

Leave a comment:

• buck_wild
    replied
    I just had a buddy get his approved i 12 days !!!! OMG !

Leave a comment:

• Chase4556
    replied
    Form 4 was submitted today through Capitol Armory for the Omega 9k. Clock has started. Let’s see how long it takes.

Leave a comment:

• piercebronkite
    replied
    5 month wait for my second can. I just put it on the rifle and will shoot it this weekend. Im looking to get a 3rd but everything is on backorder!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Chase4556
    replied
    I decided to grab a 9mm can and see what my wait time ends up being. Got it through capital armory. Uploaded my ETF fingerprints, now waiting on them to get the form 4 put together so we can get it submitted and start the clock.

I’ve only got two cans so far. My 30cal took 5 months back in 2017, 22cal took 9 months in 2018. Let’s see what this one does, hoping for a week or less!

Leave a comment:

• Clay C
    replied
    Originally posted by M16 View Post
    It doesn’t matter as nearly everything is out of stock.
    LOL truth. Everyone is buying like mad hoping for a quick approval.

Leave a comment:

• M16
    replied
    It doesn’t matter as nearly everything is out of stock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X