• Show
Clear All

• Witchgrass
    replied
    Just paid for a Harvester Evo today.. start the waiting process

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    Certified April 24th, Approved today, July 8th.

Leave a comment:

• Jmsck12
    replied
    I got one can in a trust that’s been waiting a few months. Got a second can as an individual, submitted on a friday at 12:30, approved on a Monday at 7AM. Crazy!

Leave a comment:

• cjk349
    replied
    Submitted March 12 and Approved today. 112 days on an Eform4 Trust.

Leave a comment:

• bmc09
    replied
    2 cans certified with single shot trusts on 5/24. Both approved today. 15 days

Leave a comment:

• Tony Pic
    replied
    I certified my e form 4 on Thursday 5/30, filing with a Jim Willi Trust. The wait begins.

Leave a comment:

• bmc09
    replied
    Ordered a .22 can yesterday and my 5.56 can finally came off of backorder. Both certified yesterday on a trust. Let the wait begin.........

Leave a comment:

• flyinstroke
    replied
    Quick turn arounds are sure nice. Filed individual

Certified 5/17
    Approved 5/21

Q erector for the rimfires will be picked up shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Yelladog
    replied
    Originally posted by junior View Post

did you do the trust on them? Mine was certified April 24th, hopefully I get an email soon
    Filed as individual. My sons on our trust approved yesterday also but it was 20 days short of a year on that one.

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
    Certified 1 on 3/26 and 1 on 3/28. Got both back today.
    did you do the trust on them? Mine was certified April 24th, hopefully I get an email soon

Leave a comment:

• Yelladog
    replied
    Certified 1 on 3/26 and 1 on 3/28. Got both back today.

Leave a comment:

• Chase4556
    replied
    OUR BEST SELLING 22 SUPPRESSOR What sets the Dead Air Mask™ apart is its marvelous performance and the ease with which it can be disassembled. It pr

Dead air mask is in stock. Just got the email.

Leave a comment:

• duckhacker
    replied
    Originally posted by duckhacker View Post

Have a couple eforms bout to enter 4th month on a "lawyer trust" with one RP currently....

The other few times, paper form 4s, were all right at 11 months almost to the day. So as long as I don't go over that it's a win?😄
    Bought online @ Capitol Armory 1/27 and certified/submitted 1/29
    approved 5/6

Leave a comment:

• Texas Made
    replied
    Originally posted by junior View Post
    I just called the ATF to check on the status of my form. The lady said you can't check it online, that calling is the only way to check it's status. She also said the average wait time for a single shot trust is about 164 days. Mine was submitted 4-24-24. Hopefully it comes sooner then the average time
    I just certified 2 cans on single shot trusts yesterday. I am hoping that average number has not been updated lately. I could get used to the 2 month turnaround if they come back around then.

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    I just called the ATF to check on the status of my form. The lady said you can't check it online, that calling is the only way to check it's status. She also said the average wait time for a single shot trust is about 164 days. Mine was submitted 4-24-24. Hopefully it comes sooner then the average time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X